ANZ is hiring FRESHERS for Technical Analyst profile
Works under limited supervision as part of a technical team engaged in the support of internal Windows services and applications, with a focus to messaging infrastructure.
Company Name: ANZ
Position: Technical Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
1. Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange/Outlook 2003 and ideally Exchange/Outlook 2010 messaging environments.
2. Good knowledge of Microsoft BackOffice Products and related desktop support experience.
3. A high level of understanding in system management disciplines and the ITIL process. (Change/incident and problem management).
4. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully across teams globally.
5. Demonstrates a methodical approach to problem solving.
6. Strong customer service skills.
7. Strong verbal communication and written communication skills
ANZ’s history dates back over 175 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 32 countries in Australia, New Zealand, throughout Asia and the Pacific, and in the Middle East, Europe and America. The No.1 bank globally on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), ANZ provides a range of banking and financial products and services to around 8 million customers and employ 48,000 people worldwide.
How to Apply:
Similar Jobs from HireLateral