Company Name: Indian Navy
Position:Short Service Commissioned Officer
Details of Post :
Short Service Commissioned Officer
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for Dec 2014 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates to fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Age. (i) Age & Block dates for the different entries are as follows:-
- Technical (General Service) 19½ to 25 years
- Submarine Specialisation 19½ to 25 years
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre 19½ to 25 years
Educational Qualifications. Completed BE/B.Tech Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate from a recognised university in one of the following specified streams:-
TECHNICAL BRANCH (GENERAL SERVICE)
- Engineering (E) (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive (iv) Mechtronics Branch (v) Industrial & Production (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii) B.S. Marine Engineering
- Electrical (L) (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication Branch (iv) Instrumentation (v) Instrumentation and Control (vi) Electronics and Instrumentation (vii) Electronics and Communication (viii) Power Engineering (ix) Control System Engineering (x) Power Electronics
- Engineering (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive (iv) Mechtronics Branch (v) Industrial & Production (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/Aerospace (viii) B.S. Marine Engineering (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Automation & Robotics (xii) Industrial Engg. & Management (xiii) Production Engg.
- Electrical Branch ‘Electrical’ or ‘Electronics’ or ‘Control’ or ‘Telecommunication’or ‘Instrumentation’ or ‘Power Engg.’ or ‘Electronics & Communication’ or ‘Control System Engg.’ or ‘Power Electronics’
EXECUTIVE (GS) BRANCH
- Executive(GS/Hydro Cadre) BE/B. Tech (Any discipline)
Promotions & Pay Scale: Promotion from Sub-Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria are as follows:-
- Sub Lieutenant (SLt) PB-3/15600-39100
- Lieutenant (Lt) PB-3/15600-39100
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) PB-3/15600-39100
- Commander (Cdr) PB-4/37400-67000
HOW TO APPLY : 24. Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (e-application) from 08 Mar 14. The online application registration will cease on 26 Mar 14. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 25 & 26 below. IMPORTANT – Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years attested by gazetted officer. (g) A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO._________APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM) – DEC 2014 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled, IHQ MoD(Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.
The terms and conditions, given in this Advertisement, are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only Details are also available on website : www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26-03-2014
How to Apply: