AIC Recruitment Apply latest AIC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Recruitment 2017 - 1 Full Time Appointed Actuary, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate
Agriculture Insurance Company of India invites application for the position Full Time Appointed Actuary etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Agriculture Insurance Company of India before 2017-07-10
Full Time Appointed Actuary Jobs - AIC Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-07-10|
|Qualification in Details:The candidate should be a “Fellow” of Institute of Actuaries of India and he/she should satisfy all the requirements of IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulations, 2000, IRDA Regulations 2004, IRDA Guidelines on Appointment of Appointed Actuary, 2016 & IRDA Exposure Draft 2017 & other IRDA regulations with regard to Appointed Actuary issued from time to time.|
AIC recruitment 2017 Full Time Appointed Actuary Selection Procedure
- The Selection procedure shall be by personal interview.
Apply Procedure for Full Time Appointed Actuary AIC recruitment 2017
- Applications on A4 size paper neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS, super scribed at left hand upper corner of the envelop “AIC-APPOINTED ACTUARY” should be sent to the following address Deputy General Manager (HR) Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., HR Department, 21st Floor, Ambadeep Building, 14 Kasturba Marg,Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Company reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or he she has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are noticed even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- The decision of the Company in respect of matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview, selection and other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binging on the candidate.
- The Company shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquiries. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
As per IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulations mentioned above.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in General Insurance Industry.
Address For The Job