AIIMS Raipur Recruitment Apply latest 130 AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 19, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for AIIMS Raipur jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India AIIMS Raipur recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-19
Senior Resident in Raipur - All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur invites application for the position Senior Resident etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur before 2017-10-13
Senior Resident Jobs - AIIMS Raipur Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Diploma, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||130 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||33 years|
|Application Fee||For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST category to be paid in favour of â€œAIIMS Raipurâ€ payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Bankerâ€™s Cheque. The Applicatio|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-13|
Qualification in Details:
A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
Terms and conditions
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) - 492099.
Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview.
Apply Procedure- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on 11-10-2017 to 13-10-2017
- Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
- Venue : Committee Room, 1st Floor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) - 492099
- Reference No: Admin/Recruitment/SR/10/2017/AIIMS.RPR/1581