Last modified : December 15, 2018
4 Jobs in Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates searching for Allahabad Bank jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about Allahabad Bank recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India Allahabad Bank recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-12-15
Probationary Officer in Across India - Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018
Allahabad Bank invites application for the position Probationary Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Allahabad Bank before 2018-09-04
|Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||784 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs. 600 /- for all others|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-09-04|
Qualification in Details:
1. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts through IBPS.
2. No.of. Vacancies: SC - 118, ST - 59, OBC - 212, UR - 395, Total - 784
3. Educational Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
4. Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
5. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- PO/MT-VIII
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
(v) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 04.09.2018 has to be submitted. (vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online exam the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 03.09.2019.
(x) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
(xi) Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007
(xii) Experience certificates, if any
(xiii) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
2. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
3. All the candidates who wish to apply under CRP-PO/MT-VIII are hereby informed that providing AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for CRP-PO/MT-VIII is optional.
4. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
5. Decision of Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations/ IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to CRP-PO/MT-VIII will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS/ Participating Organisations in this behalf.
6. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained. A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification
7. The left thumb impression which is scanned and uploaded should not be smudgedThe hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else and uploaded or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
a. Preliminary Examination
b. Main Examination
Apply Procedure1. Candidates can apply online only from 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before applying online, candidates should— Scan their :
a. photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
c. left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe).
d. a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
5. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
6. Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
(3) Candidates are required to upload their: Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
7. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Important Date:
a. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates - 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
b. Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) - 14.08.2018 to 04.09.2018
c. Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training - September 2018
d. Conduct of Pre-Exam Training - 01.10.2018 to 07.10.2018
e. Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary - October 2018
f. Online Examination – Preliminary - 13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 and 21.10.2018
g. Result of Online exam – Preliminary - October/ November 2018
h. Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main - November 2018
i. Online Examination – Main - 18.11.2018.
Other Related Jobs in Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification»
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last date|
Watchman Job in Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018
|Not Pursuing Graduation||Deoghar||2018-05-30|
Internal Ombudsmen Job in Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018
|Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate||Kolkata||2018-04-04|
Similar Jobs to Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2018 Vacancies List
|Recruitment 2018||Job Title||Eligibility||Last Date|
|USA||Any Degree Holders / ENGINEERS||18/12/2018|
|Executive Director - 1 Vacancy||BTech/B.E - Mumbai||26/12/2018|
|Scientist B - 1 Vacancy||MBBS - Puducherry||31/12/2018|
|Study Online MBA Course||Any Degree Holders / ENGINEERS||18/12/2018|
|Lab Technician - 1 Vacancy||BSc - Puducherry||17/12/2018|
|Management Trainee - 300 Vacancies||BTech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, ME/MTech - Across India||26/01/2019|
|Senior Resident - 69 Vacancies||MBBS, MS/MD, PG Diploma - New Delhi||18/12/2018|
|Technical Consultant - 200 Vacancies||Diploma, BTech/B.E, ITI - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||20/12/2018|
Central Bank of India
|Director - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate, Any Graduate - Mumbai||26/12/2018|
Bombay High Court
|Legal Assistant - 2 Vacancies||LLB - Nagpur||26/12/2018|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer - 150 Vacancies||BHMS, Any Graduate - Cuttack||14/01/2019|
|Senior Engineer - 94 Vacancies||BTech/B.E - New Delhi||31/12/2018|
|Junior Research Fellow - 4 Vacancies||MSc, BTech/B.E, ME/MTech - Mysore||07/01/2019|
|Junior Research Fellow - 16 Vacancies||MSc, BTech/B.E, ME/MTech - New Delhi||06/02/2019|
|Service Crew - 1 Vacancy||MBBS, Any Post Graduate - Mumbai||24/12/2018|
|Radiologist Cum Ultra Sociologist - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Guwahati||17/12/2018|
|Machine Operator - 22 Vacancies||8TH - Guwahati||24/12/2018|
|Volunteer - 613 Vacancies||8TH - Kolkata||20/12/2018|
|Specialist - 15 Vacancies||Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma - Uttar Pradesh||05/01/2019|
|Junior Technician - 1 Vacancy||12TH - Bilaspur||29/12/2018|
|Technical Assistant - 1 Vacancy||Diploma, BTech/B.E, Any Graduate - Mohali||07/02/2019|
|Junior Engineer - 1 Vacancy||Diploma, BTech/B.E - New Delhi||16/12/2018|