Radiologist Vacancy At Administration of Daman and Diu
Last Updated: Sep 14,2021 11:46 IST
Administration of Daman and Diu Recruitment 2022 for Radiologist Notification in Daman and Diu
|Administration of Daman and Diu Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Daman and Diu|
|Age Limit||45 years|
Qualification in Details:
The Health Department Diu is going to conduct walk in Interview on 16/09/2021 at 10:30 am at collectorate, Diu for the various below mentioned posts under the UT Plan on contract basis or till regular post are filled up whichever is earlier to render the support for strengthening the health service
1. Name of Posts: Radiologist
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Requisite Qualifications:
I) Fresh (PG Degree)
a) Rs.125000/- for Specialist with Masters/PG Degree (Obst. & Gynecologist, Radiologist)
b) Rs.110000/- for Specialist with Master/PG Degree (Orthopedic)
c)Rs.100000/- for Specialist with Master/PG Degree (Pathologist)
II) After 5 years' service (PG Degree)
a) Rs.175000/- for Specialist with Masters/PG Degree (Obst. & Gynecologist, Radiologist)
b) Rs.150000/- for Specialist with Master/PG Degree (Orthopedic)
c) Rs.125000/- for Specialist with Master/PG Degree (Pathologist)
III) Fresh (PG Diploma)
a) Rs.90000/- for Special ist with PG Diploma (Obst. & Gynecologist, Radiologist)
b) Rs.90000/- for Specialist with PG Diploma (Orthopedic)
c)Rs.85000/- for Specialist with PG Diploma (Pathologist)
IV) After 5 years' service (PG Diploma)
a) Rs.125000/- for Specialist with PG Diploma (Obst. & Gynecologist, Radiologist)
b) Rs.125000/- for Special ist with PG Diploma (Orthopedic)
c) Rs.110000/- for Specialist with PG Diploma (Pathologist)
Contractual Terms and Conditions:
1. All above posts are purely on contract basis for the fix period of 6 month. In case of the continuation contract will be extended on the basis of performance appraisal or till the post are filled up on regular basis.
2. The candidate must possess Graduate/ Master/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma & Valid Registration compulsory.
3. Candidates having domicile certificate of U.T. of DNH, Daman & Diu will be given preference.
4. Age relaxation may be considered for Specialists by the competent authority.
5. For smooth functioning of Health Department, the Specialist & Medical Officer need to be available on call as & when required and their residence to be compulsory in head quarter in public interest. They can leave the head quarter after due approval of respective Head of Office. Also, an undertaking has to be given that he/she will not do any private practice.
6. No T.A/D.A or any other claim shall be paid for attending the interview.
Office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Candidate may come for walk in interview on I6/09/2021 sharp at 10:00 AM in the Office of the Collector, Collectorate, Diu (UT) along with a copy of bio-data and original/ Xerox certificates of their Educational Qualification and experience. Registration and Document verification will be carried out at the venue from 10:00 am to 10:30 am.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You