Application For Employment: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Business Correspondent Supervisor Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jul 01,2022 13:31 PM
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor Notification in Indore
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.|
|Experience||3 - 20 years|
|Last Date To Apply||31-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
Recruitment For The Post Of Bc Supervisors On Contractual Basis Under Indore Region
1. Position: Business Correspondent Supervisor
2. Vacancies: 03
3. Eligibility criteria:
a) For Retired Bank Employees: Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager. Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record. All retired bank employees applicants should have rural banking experience at least 3 years.
b) For Young Candidates: Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M.Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
4. Remuneration: The BC Supervisors will have a mixed structure of monthly remuneration comprising of both fixed and variable components.
a) Fixed Component Rs. 15,000/-
b) Variable Component Rs. 10,000/-
Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor 50-60 BCs assigned to them.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/ SSAs (Sub Service Areas)/ Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to Regional Manager.
6. Visit to allocated villages/ SSAs/ Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to Fl coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor & Control the activities of the BCs in coordination with link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during the working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. To ensure that the BCs are available on daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/guidelines.
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of off-line transactions at BC points.
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross selling of our bank's and third party products.
1. Due diligence should be followed at the time of appointment (In case of retired bank employees, those who are having adverse record, or terminated/ dismissed from past service etc. should not be considered). Regional Office should ensure proper verification of KYC, CIBIL Score, other enquiries etc.
2. Police verification must be arranged and conducted in respect of each selected applicant before assignment of duty by the Regional Office.
3. Applicants should be willing and in a position to visit villages in the district for supervision and other activities as and when assigned on periodic intervals.
4. Should have accommodation near the Regional office/Nodal branch and not in any case outside the district for which selection is to be made.
5. While assigning BC agents to a supervisor, it should be ensured that No BC agent is related to the supervisor as a family member, blood relation, close relative or having any business relations.
1. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs.
2. Based on the number of BCs, the Regional Office will decide how many BC supervisors are required to monitor the BCs of the Region.
3. All the procedures for recruitment of BC Supervisors will be initiated and finalized by the Regional Office.
4. Regional Office has to form a Committee to recruit BC supervisors to be chaired by
5. Regional Head which will also include Deputy Regional Manager, Chief Manager/Officer in-charge of Financial Inclusion and Chief Manager/Officer in-charge looking after Rural &Agri banking in the Region.
6. Based on the requirement of BC supervisors Regional Office will float advertisement in local newspaper, display of posters, pamphlets, leaflets etc. in branches. The complete details of the advertisement to be provided on link provided in bank's website.
7. Regional Office should seek application form from the willing candidates as per.
8. The application form can be submitted within a period of 30 days from the date of advertisement.
9. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
10. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates, short list them for interview process
11. The Regional Office will send intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
12. The interview will be preferably conducted in the kegional Ofice.
13. Based on the suitability of the candidates, Regional office will shortlist the final candidate/s and intimate them within 15 days from the date of interview.
14. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre-determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification.
15. Regional Office has to verity all the criteria as mentioned in Point No.1, Point No.2 & Point No.3 at the time of engagement.
16. The selected candidates have to finally execute an agreement (Annexure-ll) with the Bank for a period 12 months before commencing their roles & responsibilities. The agreement will be signed by selected BC supervisors and any official from Regional Office having Power of Attorney.
Last Date to apply:31 Jul 2022
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||2021-08-20|
|in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||2021-08-30|
|in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||2021-11-18|
|in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||2021-06-30|
|Assistant Vice President in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, CA, PG Diploma||Across India||2022-08-04|
|Business Correspondent Supervisor in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, Retired Staff||Patna||2022-08-04|
|Relationship Manager, Credit Analyst in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, CA, CS, PG Diploma||Across India||2022-07-12|
|in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||2021-08-04|
|Business Correspondent Supervisor in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff||Indore||2022-07-31|
|Senior Manager, Chief Manager in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, CA||Mumbai||2022-07-19|