Application For Employment: BECIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online IT Consultant, Young Professional Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jun 21,2022 09:27 AM
BECIL Recruitment 2022 for IT Consultant Notification in New Delhi
|BECIL Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||IT Consultant, Young Professional|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Experience||2 - 8 years|
|Salary||30000 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||11-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
1. Position: IT Consultant
2. No of Post: 01 ERO, AICTE (Kolkata) & 01 Empanelment for requirement of IT Consultant at AICTE, HQ, New Delhi
3. Job Criteria / Responsibilities:
a. B.E/B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics with NIL Experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience
b. B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics) with 2-3+ years experience. OR M.E/M.Tech ((Information Technology/Information Science/Computer Science/Electronics)/MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA with NIL Experience. OR
c. MSc (Information Technology/Computer Science) with 1-2 years experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 8+ years experience.
Understanding the functional and technical requirements for best implementation of programme/schemes. Preparation of quality and standard concept document, design documents, process flow document, guidelines, user manuals towards the requirement. Liaison with senior officers of the Government/Ministry to operationalize and integrate the analytical framework with existing systems.
Proficiency in MS Office, application testing, basic knowledge of mobile technologies, data analysis, data mining and reports. Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Working knowledge of Hindi is also desirable.
6. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.40,000/-
1. Position: Young Professional
2. No of Posts: AICTE, HQ, New Delhi (01)
3. Qualification: M. Tech in Computer Science/IT
4. Experience: 2-3 years work experience in teaching/research and arranging workshops, corporate seminars, guest lecturer for the students.
5. Desirable: Knowledge/experience in human values and ethics programs.
6. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.40,000/-
7. Vacancy Advertisement No. 153
General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied), Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied), EWS/PH - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job
2. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly.
1. Last date for submission of application forms is 11th July, 2022
2. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only.
3. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.)
4. If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
5. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
6. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
7. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
8. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
9. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs BECIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|in BECIL Recruitment 2022||2021-08-22|
|in BECIL Recruitment 2022||2021-12-02|
|Accountant, Office Assistant, More Vacancies in BECIL Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, B.Com, 12TH, 10TH, M.Com||Manesar||2022-08-05|
|Fireman in BECIL Recruitment 2022||10TH||New Delhi||2022-08-11|
|Junior Hindi Typist in BECIL Recruitment 2022||12TH||Kolkata||2022-08-07|
|Senior Consultant or Consultant, Consultant in BECIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA, MHA, Retired Staff||New Delhi||2022-08-10|
|in BECIL Recruitment 2022||2021-09-21|
|Assistant Librarian, Dialysis Technician in BECIL Recruitment 2022||Diploma, M.Lib||Kolkata||2022-08-01|
|Advisor, Head Of Department in BECIL Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PGDBM||Gurgaon||2022-07-27|
|Engineer in BECIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E, Diploma||New Delhi||2022-07-30|