Application For Employment: C-DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Project Officer, Project Engineer, More Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jul 04,2022 16:05 PM
C-DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 for Project Officer Notification in Lucknow,New Delhi,Mumbai,Hyderabad
|C-DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Officer, Project Engineer, More|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Job Locations||Lucknow, New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad|
|Age Limit||Project Engineer: Below 34 years as on last date of application submission, Project Officer: Below 50 years as on last date of application submission, Senior Project Engineer: Below 40 years as on last date of application submission|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Last Date To Apply||08-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for skilled and committed candidates with innovative mindset to contribute towards National Level Projects with societal impact. The domains of work include state-of-the-art technologies such as IoT, Mobile Security, Blockchain, Advanced Web Technologies, IT Security Auditing & Assessment, Quantum and High Performance Computing. Appointments are on contract basis on consolidated emolument which may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the Incumbent and Project requirement.
Advertisement No.: C-DAC(H)/RECT No.02 (2022/June)
1. Position: Senior Project Engineer (Digital Forensics)
2. No. of Posts: 02
3. Job Location: Hyderabad
4. Educational Qualification & Experience: First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Cyber Security/ Cyber Forensics & related domains with 04 to 06 years of Post Qualification work experience in the field of Cyber Crime Investigation and Forensics
a) Desirable: Industry certification of CISSP/ CEH Masters/ Security + or equivalent Knowledge in Block Chain and Crypto currency. Teaching experience of at least 2 years on various cyber security and Cyber Forensic Software for Cyber Crime Investigation and having knowledge on Emerging Technologies
5. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs. 12 lakhs up to Rs.14.2 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms.
6. Skill Set/Job Profile: Having a proper knowledge of digital devices and endpoint instruments such as mobile phone, printer, IoT, USB, external hard disk, iPad, notepad, digital camera, projector etc. Having knowledge to conduct investigation on smartphones and other endpoint devices. Android and Windows are the common operating systems in smartphones. Designing and Developing Courseware, Legal compliances with respect to cyber investigation and Training Experience is added advantage
1. Position: Project Officer (Digital Marketing)
2. No. of Posts: 01 (one)
3. Job Location: Hyderabad
4. Educational Qualification & Experience: Two years full time MBA or equivalent degree in Marketing / Information Technology with at least 3 to 5 years of Post Qualification work experience in the relevant field.
a) Desirable: Professional Certification in Digital Marketing. PG Diploma in Management
5. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.4.7 lakhs to Rs. 5.6 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms.
6. Skill Set/Job Profile: Coordinating and collaborating various training activities within and outside the Centre. Expert in handling Correspondence and File Management Expertise in planning future Programmes Should be able organize, liaise, coordinate the administration of courses, workshops, symposiums and seminars. Coordinating with the activities related to Cyber Crime Investigation, Cyber Forensics, Cyber Security and Cyber Law Trainings is desired.
1. Position: Project Engineer (Content Writer)
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Job Location: Hyderabad
4. Educational Qualification & Experience: First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology & related domains with 02 to 04 years of Post Qualification work experience in instructional designing and content writing in the field of education
a) Desirable: Advance Skills related to MS Office, G suite and Word Press 30 wpm with 85% accuracy and knowledge of English DTP, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Articulate 360
5. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.7.2 lakhs up to Rs.8.3 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms.
6. Skill Set/Job Profile: An instructional designer with ample experience of designing courses and delivery of content. Should be able to design and deliver courses in both online and physical formats. Should also be a good content writer cum graphic designer with good English language skills to design and generate content for preparation of reading material for the participants. Should be conversant with HTML 5 and SCROM packages, Story boarding and Video editing skills.
1. Position: Project Engineer (ISS)
2. No. of Posts: 10
3. Job Location: Hyderabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Lucknow
4. Educational Qualification & Experience: First Class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant stream with at least 03 years of Post Qualification work experience in IT/ICT/OT/Applications in relevant Audit and Assessment experience Desired Certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CEH, ECSA, CISSP, CISA, Security+ will be added advantage.
5. Annual CTC (Approximate): Rs.7.7 lakhs up to Rs.8.3 lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
6. Skill Set/Job Profile: Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensic Analysis, Identity and Access Management, Asset Management, Governance, Risk Compliance, Architecture and Policy, Web Application Security Assessments Hands on experience in identifying and exploring SQL Injections, XSS, CSRF, Authentication, OWASP Top 10 Issues, Security information and event management and SOC analyst with respect to the following domains
7. Duration of the position: 02 (Two) years (May be extended based on project requirement)
Project Engineer: Below 34 years as on last date of application submission, Project Officer: Below 50 years as on last date of application submission, Senior Project Engineer: Below 40 years as on last date of application submission
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is extended for few posts till 08-July-2022(up to 05:30 PM).
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
8. Candidates should download the “Personal Particular Form” and upload the filled Form and also upload the higher degree certificate (Graduation / PG) in PDF Format
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit signed application at the time of written test/Interview.
10. No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
11. Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, experience and other conditions carefully before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
12. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
13. Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
14. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You