Application For Employment: DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Retired Employees Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jun 22,2022 16:34 PM
DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 for Retired Employees Notification in Ahmedabad
|DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Retired Employees|
|Education Requirement||Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||As per HR policy, the re-employed employees will be allowed to work upto the maximum age limit of 65 years.|
|Experience||10 - 20 years|
Qualification in Details:
a) The deployment of the selected retired employees through the said walk-in-interview will be made as per administrative requirement/need basis for posting at various field locations of CGM units of DFCCIL. The empanelment of Retired employees will be as per the eligibility criteria laid down in HR policy No. 29/2019 dated 01.10.2019 based on the pay level/GP from which the employee has retired.
b) A copy of the above circular is attached herewith for information. The Selection process, date and location of Walk-in- interview is mentioned below at para-4(V). The eligibility of the retired employees who can apply and attend the walk-in interview for re-employment in OP&BD department of DFCCIL is mentioned as under:-
Advt. No. 20/2022
1. Position: Retired Employees
2. Location of walk- in-interview: Ahmedabad
3. Eligibility of Retired Railway employees who can apply and attend the said walk- in-interview:
a) Railway employees having sufficient experience of working of Traffic (Operating department) retired from CDA Scale Level- 7 upto the Level-09 (NG/Gaz) can apply and attend the walk-in-interview.
b) Further, retired Railway employee having experience of working as safety counsellor in any department in Indian Railways retired from CDA Scale, level-7 to level-11 can apply and attend the walk-in- interview.
4. Duration: The selected candidates will be placed on the panel and will be re employed/deployed based on requirement/as per need, initially for a period of one year, which can be extended as per the requirements/performance of the retired employee and at the sole discretiorn of company i.e DFCCIL. The re-employment/re engagement can be terminated pre- maturely on one month's notice by either side.
a) The pay of the retired employees will be fixed in terms of HR Policy Circular No. 29/2019 dated- 01.10.2019. As per the existing policy basic remuneration of the re-employed employee(s) in CDA scale will be fixed after deduction of pension from the last pay drawn at the time of superannuation/ retirement, where pension is drawn plus applicable CDA. Entitlement for Conveyance allowance and Mobile charges will be governed as per DFCCIL's policy.
b) No other allowance is admissible. In case of travel on duty, TA/DA/Lodging as admissible to the regular employees of equivalent level to which retired employee is re-employed, will be admissible, in case deputed for official duty.
As per HR policy, the re-employed employees will be allowed to work upto the maximum age limit of 65 years.
1. No TA/DA/journey experience will be paid to the retired employees for appearing in the interview. The retired Railway employees are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay will in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time.
2. The re-employment will not confer any right for regularization in DFCCIL.
3. Any dispute with regard to re-employment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Court in Delhi only.
OCC Building D - Cabin Road, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad - 380019.
1. The retired railway employees fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above may report to the above-mentioned office for walk-in-interview on the dates and time indicated against location in the above table. The applications of retired Railway employees will be checked by the officials of DFCCIL and only those retired employees who will be fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and on producing of necessary documents viz. Service Certificate/PPO (as per 7th CPC) and other relevant documents (self-certified copies of the documents) will be allowed for interview.
2. Those candidates suffering from COVID-19 or COVID-19 like symptoms, will not be allowed for interview.
3. Medical Examination: The selected candidates will be issued offer of appointment as per requirement. They will have to undergo medical examination /health check-up and will be considered for re-employment only if they are found medically fit, in addition to fulfilling other criteria.
Through the process of Walk-in-Interview for forming a need based panel for re-employment/consultant basis in the above-mentioned departments which will be held on date and location mentioned below. The reporting time will from 10.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs in the respective location/office as per details given below:
1. Re-scheduled Date of Walk in-Interview: 08.07.2022 (Friday)
2. Office Address: OCC Building 'D- Cabin Road, Sabarmati, Ahmedabad -380019.
i) Retired employees from Indian Railways fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring with them duly filled in prescribed proforma enclosing therewith self-attested photocopies of the requisite documents i.e. PPO (as per 7th CPC), Service Certificate, Last Pay Slip, Aadhar card, Cancel Cheque/Copy of Bank Passbook & two photograph etc.
ii) The retired employees shall have to produce original Service Certificate/PPO and other documents for verification in original at the time of interview. The candidates will not be allowed for interview, if they don't bring the documents on the date of interview. If any of the particulars stated by the retired Railway employee is found that he has willfully suppressed any material fact/information relevant to the consideration of his/her case without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in concurrence thereof his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and will not be interviewed.
iii) In addition, the proof of identity and residence, last pay slip and two recent passport size photographs and documents as mentioned in the application Format and working experience on the proforma will be required.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs DFCCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|Senior Executive or Executive in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||N/A||New Delhi||2022-08-15|
|in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-09-30|
|in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-08-15|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager or Project Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||Allahabad||2022-08-09|
|General Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||N/A||Allahabad||2022-08-09|
|Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||N/A||New Delhi||2022-08-11|
|AGM or Deputy General Manager or Joint General Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||New Delhi||2022-08-10|
|ACPM or Deputy Chief Project Manager or Project Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||Mumbai||2022-08-10|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager or Project Manager in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||Jaipur||2022-08-09|
|Retired Employees in DFCCIL Recruitment 2022||Retired Staff||Chandauli||2022-08-08|