Application For Employment: Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Agniveer Tradesmen, Agniveer, More Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jul 04,2022 14:51 PM
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 for Tradesman Notification in Pauri Garhwal
|Indian Army Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Agniveer Tradesmen, Agniveer, More|
|Education Requirement||ITI, 10TH, 8TH|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||Pauri Garhwal|
|Age Limit||17 ½ - 23 years|
|Salary||30000 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||30-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
Army Recruiting Office, Lansdowne : Agniveer Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) From 19 Aug 22 To 31 Aug 22 At Gbs Camp, Kotdwara
1. Position: Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)
2. Education Qualification Requirement: Class 10th/Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system, minimum of ‘D’ grade (33% - 40%) in individual subjects or grades with 33% in individual subjects and overall aggregate of ‘C2’ grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
1. Position: Agniveer (Technical) (All Arms)
2. Education Qualification Requirement: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of minimum one year in required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
1. Position: Agniveer (Clerk/Store Keeper Technical) (All Arms)
2. Education Qualification Requirement: 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
1. Position: Agniveer Tradesmen 10th pass (All Arms)
2. Education Qualification Requirement:
(i) Class 10th simple pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
1. Position: Agniveer Tradesmen 8 th pass (All Arms)
2. Education Qualification Requirement:
(i) Class 8th simple pass.
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored min 33% in each subject.
3. Pay, Allowances:
(i) The pay & emoluments of Agniveers will be as given below :-
(aa) Year 1. Customised Package - ₹ 30,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ab) Year 2. Customised Package - ₹33,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ac) Year 3. Customised Package - ₹ 36,500/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ad) Year 4. Customised Package - ₹ 40,000/- (plus applicable allowances.)
(ii) From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which will be matched by the GOI. Balance amount less the corpus contribution will be the in-hand component.
17 ½ - 23 years
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
(a) Admit Card
(c) Education Certificates.
(d) Domicile Certificate.
(e) Caste Certificate
(f) Religion Certificate
(g) School Character Certificate
(h) Character Certificate.
(j) Unmarried Certificate
(k) Relationship Certificate.
(l) NCC Certificate
(m) Sports Certificate.
(o) Certificate of Bonus Marks.
(p) Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
(q) Police Character Certificate.
(r) Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof)
1. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
2. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
3. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
4. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
5. Certificates with overwriting or tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
6. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
7. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond on judicial stamp paper as per Appendix ‘E’ is a mandatory requirement.
8. Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
9. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates should bring pen, Handkerchief.
10. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Any candidate found in possession of or to have used to same will be debarred from further screening.
1. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards.
2. Medical Test
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy.
3. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
Online Registration Is Mandatory. All Candidates To Log Into Join Indian Army Website (Joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration Will Be Opened From 01 Jul 2022 To 30 Jul 2022 By Aro Lansdowne For Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 10th Pass And Agniveer Tradesman 8th Pass As Per The Aro, Lansdowne Rally Schedule For Eligible Candidates Of Districts Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Haridwar & Dehradun Of Uttarakhand State
(a) All candidates to log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and create their profile.
(b) Online Registration (submission of application) will commence from 01 Jul 2022 and close on 30 Jul 2022.
(c) Candidates will login after 05 Aug 2022 and take printout of the admit card which they will carry to Rally Site.
(d) Candidates will be allowed to participate in the Rally if they produce Admit Card. Affidavit for details duly attested by notary and as per format given at Appx ‘A’.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Faizabad||2021-09-23|
|in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||2021-08-30|
|in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||2021-09-03|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Guntur||2022-08-03|
|in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||2021-12-10|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Dimapur||2022-08-03|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Bangalore||2022-07-30|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Pune||2022-07-30|
|in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||2021-06-23|
|Agniveer in Indian Army Recruitment 2022||ITI, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH||Guntur||2021-04-29|