Application For Employment: MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Senior Manager Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jun 29,2022 12:37 PM
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022 for Senior Manager Notification in Mumbai
|MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Manager|
|Education Requirement||CA, ICWA|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for outsider candidate is 45 years.|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Salary||81695 - 175960(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||20-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
MSETCL invites applications from experienced, dynamic, talented and professional candidates for filling the following post
1. Position: Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts)
2. No. of vacancies: 01
3. Pay Scale: The selected candidate will draw salary in the pay scale of Rs. 81695-3145-97420- 3570-175960
4. Educational Qualification: CA / ICWA Final passed
5. Experience: 5 years relevant experience in Finance / Accounts / Audit out of which 2 years should be in a post of responsibility i.e. Deputy Manager (F&A) equivalent and above.
6. Employment Advertisement No. 11/2022
The upper age limit for outsider candidate is 45 years.
The candidates should pay application fee of Rs. 350/-
1. Candidate must be Domicile of Maharashtra State
2. Before filling up the application form candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement
3. Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for Selection Process.
4. Call letters for calling candidates for selection process will be forwarded through email only on the email ID mentioned in the application form.
5. The short listed candidates will have to appear for the selection process at their own cost. Travelling expense will not be reimbursed.
6. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified at any stage of recruitment process and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
7. It is responsibility of the candidate to submit all the required documents/ certificates for proving his/her eligibility.
8. If departmental candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or certificates/documents or suppresses material information, he / she will be disqualified from the recruitment process and disciplinary action will be initiated as per the rules of the company. Also, if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
9. Knowledge of Marathi is desirable. The candidates selected and not possessing the knowledge of Marathi will have to pass Departmental Marathi Language Examination within period of three years from the date of joining the Company.
10. Employees working in Government / Semi Government Undertaking will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview if selected. The Departmental candidates are not required to submit the same.
The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051
1 Normally selection process comprises of Written Test (may be on-line or off line) & Personal Interview. However, which selection process is to be adopted will be at the absolute discretion of the Company and the decision of the Company in this regard shall be final.
2 The application received by 20.07.2022 will only be considered. The candidates who applied for the post within stipulated time will be called for On-line test after preliminary scrutiny of their eligibility. The detailed verification of certificates / documents / eligibility shall be done at the time Personal Interview. If candidate found not eligible during verification process, his candidature will not be consider for further process.
3 The weightage for Written Test & Personal Interview shall be 80:20
4 The Written Test (On-line test) will be of Objective Type and the Written test Structure
5 There will be penalty for wrong answers. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth (i.e. 0.25%) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
6 The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in the prescribed ratio taking into consideration their performance in the Written Test as after verification of their eligibility as mentioned in the advertisement.
7 The lists of candidates who have been shortlisted for Personal Interview will be made available on the website of the Company. Call letters of such shortlisted candidates will be forwarded through e-mail only on the email ID mentioned in the application form.
8 Taking into consideration the performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview the select list will be prepared.
9 While drawing select list, out of 150 marks obtained in Written Test will be converted into 80 marks and out of 50 marks obtained in Personal Interview will be converted into 20 marks. Thus, merit list will be drawn out of 100 marks.
10 The list of finally selected candidates will be displayed on the website
1 Application must be submitted in the Proforma given at the end of this advertisement, in same order preferably typewritten on full-scape paper. All items of the application should be filled in properly.
2 The envelope containing duly filled in and signed application, Demand Draft and copies of testimonials should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Senior Manager (Finance & Accounts) against Advertisement No. 11/2022”
3 Application duly filled in & signed, Original Demand Draft and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, Caste, Caste Validity (If available), Domicile, Post Qualification experience specifically showing date of joining and relief, posts held, Salary Slips / proofs (for deciding specific experience), etc. should be sent / submitted well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd, Prakashganga, E-Block, Plot No, C-19, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” to reach on or before 20.07.2022. The departmental employees of the MSETCL, applying need not to submit the application through proper channel.
4 Candidates are advised to keep one set (photocopy) of all the documents (including copy of application form, DD) with them as a proof.
5 Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for postal delay or non-receipt of application within stipulated time. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6 Incomplete application, application without signature, photograph & without Original Demand Draft and those not supported by attested copies of relevant certificates are liable to be summarily rejected. The duly self-attested copies of certificates should be submitted.
7 The departmental candidates of MSETCL have to submit post wise experience certificate of MSEB/MSETCL duly signed by the authority of MSETCL not below the rank of Executive Engineer.
8 While applying for the post, if required, candidates may attach a separate sheet duly signed in the same format as given in the application form showing the detailed experience such as name of Organization, designation / post held, nature of work, etc. for various places of working indicating specific period therein.
9 Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|Apprenticeship in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||ITI||Buldhana||2022-07-20|
|Senior Manager in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||CA, ICWA||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Assistant General Manager in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Deputy Chief Industrial Relations Officer in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||LLB, M.A, MSW||Mumbai||2022-07-12|
|Chief Legal Advisor in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||LLB||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Superintending Engineer in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Chief General Manager in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||Any Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, LLB||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Executive Director in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||B.Tech/B.E||Mumbai||2022-07-20|
|Deputy Public Relations Officer in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||B.A||Mumbai||2022-07-12|
|Electrician in MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022||ITI||Mumbai||2022-07-03|