Application For Employment: Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Contract Medical Practitioners Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jun 30,2022 09:19 AM
Northern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Medical Practitioners Notification in Ambala
|Northern Railway Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Contract Medical Practitioners|
|Education Requirement||MBBS, DNB, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||Entry level age limit not exceeding 53 years as on 01-06-2022 (5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03 year for OBC) The Maximum age limit is 65 years or 12 terms whichever is earlier and each terms of engagement shall not exceed more than one year. Maximum Age limit Not exceeding 67 years or 7 terms whichever is earlier for retired IRMS officers/retired Govt. Medical Officers of State Govt./Central Govt.|
|Experience||0 - 5 years|
|Salary||75000 - 105000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||07-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
Ambala Division of Northern Railway invites applications for working in following stations from the retired Government Medical officers of Central/State Government and also from "Open Market" candidates to engage full time 04 Contract Medical Practitioners as details given below.
1. Position: Contract Medical Practitioners
2. No of post: 04
3. Posting station: N.Rly. Divisional Hospital, Ambala
4. Monthly remuneration: Rs. 95,000/-, Rs. 1,05,000/-, Rs. 75,000/-
5. Experience: The candidate with experience will be given preference. Previous service rendered on Indian Railways (including on contract)}/ any other hospital/organization may be indicated. However fresh candidates without experience can also apply.
6. Remuneration for Retired Government Medical Officer of Central/State Government: Monthly remuneration will be paid by reducing his/her pension from Last pay Drawn (i.e. Basic Pay+DA) (Pay Plus pension should not be more than the last pay drawn)
7. Place of working: - As shown above in posting station column
a) MD/DNB/MBBS from a recognized University and must have completed rotating internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Council of India. In case of specialists they should have P.G. Qualification/Diploma Degree in the specialty duly recognized by MCI/NMC.
b) In the case of Super Specialists, they should have qualification in super specialty. Candidates who fulfill above terms and conditions and having requisite qualification should present on the scheduled date, time and venue with their original certificate of date of birth, educational qualification, experience, caste (in case of candidates belonging to reserved community) registration with medical council along with self attested two sets of photocopy of each documents and six photographs along with ID Proof.
Entry level age limit not exceeding 53 years as on 01-06-2022 (5 years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03 year for OBC) The Maximum age limit is 65 years or 12 terms whichever is earlier and each terms of engagement shall not exceed more than one year. Maximum Age limit Not exceeding 67 years or 7 terms whichever is earlier for retired IRMS officers/retired Govt. Medical Officers of State Govt./Central Govt.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Engagement of doftors would be on fontraft basis initally for a period of one year as per administratve requirement on the basis of assessment of performanfe of CMPs or upto ataining the 67 years of age (in fase of retred Govtt Medifal Offers) whifhever is earliert During the period of fontraft either party (the medifal prafttoner or Railway Administraton) is free to terminate the fontraft on 15 days prior notfet
2. In fase the medifal prafttoner is found physifally or mentally invalid or infapafitated the fontraft fan be terminate forthwitht Doftors engaged as CMPs shall not have any flaim or right for hisSher fontnuity in servife or automatf extension of the term of fontraftt Further the servife of CMPs will be terminated at any tme whenever the post is filled by regular doftors with 15 days notfet
Joining of the selected candidates: - The selefted fandidates have to join immediately.
1. The interested Retred Government Medifal offers of CentralSttate Government and fandidates from “Open Marketn have to send sfanned fopy of their applifaton duly filledSsigned in the enflosed format through Email email@example.com alongwith requisite dofumentsSfertfifates as mentoned in the applifaton in PDF format in single file on or before 1800 hrs of 07-07-2022 (flosing date and tme) to appear in the walk-in-interview on the following date & time.
2. Date & Time of Walk-in-interview The eligible Retred Government Medical Ofcers of Central/State Government/Candidates from “Open Market” have to appear in the Walk-in-interview
a) Place of Interview - Divisional Railway Hospital Northern Railway Ambala Cant
b) Date - 12-07-2022
c) Time - 11 AM to 01 PM
3. Last date of form submission:- Through Email firstname.lastname@example.org before 18:00 hrs of 07-07-2022
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You