Application For Employment: TCIL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Chief General Manager Posts - Apply Now
Last Updated: Jun 10,2022 11:03 AM
TCIL Recruitment 2022 for Chief General Manager Notification in New Delhi
|TCIL Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Chief General Manager|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 53 years as on 01.09.2022 (one year age relaxation for internal candidates)|
|Experience||20 - 25 years|
|Salary||120000 - 280000(Per Month)|
|Last Date To Apply||25-07-2022|
Qualification in Details:
Advertisement for the post of Chief General Manager -IT & Telecom (E8 Scale) on Deputation and / or Direct Recruitment basis Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2015 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
Advt No. TCIL/11/052/HRD/Rct./002/2022
1. Position: Chief General Manager -IT & Telecom (E8 Scale)
2. No. of Posts : 02
3. On Deputation Basis: TCIL need officers from Central Govt./ State Govt. Armed Forces/ All India Services on deputation basis possessing qualification and experience in field of IT and Telecom. Deputation from CPSE’s/ SPSE’s is not permitted.
a. Eligibility: The officer applying on deputation basis shall be holding post at Level 14 of CDA Pay Matrix.(7th PRC)
b. Period of Deputation: The initial period of deputation shall be for three (3) years extendable to further period of two years.
c. Pay & Allowances: The Govt officers, who shall come on deputation to TCIL, will continue to draw the salary as per their entitlement in the parent Department.
4. Essential Qualification: B.E./B.TECH/M.TECH/MCA/BSC (Engg)[B. Sc. Engg with 4 years duration & duly recognized by UGC and AICTE] in relevant field of Electronics and Communication/IT/Computers Science/Electrical Engineering from any recognized university
5. Desirable Qualification: Full time MBA/PGDM in Marketing/ Finance/IT/Operation Management from recognized Institute/University
6. Pay scale : E8–IDA (Rs. 1,20000-2,80000) plus other allowance Like HRA, Medical, LTC, Transport Allowance, Perks & PRP as per Company Rules.
7. Total Experience in relevant field as on 01.09.2022: 20 years
8. Experience: Candidate should have relevant experience in following areas
i. To have strong communication, presentation and project management skill and networking capabilities.
ii. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
iii. Good leadership qualities with capabilities to lead from the front.
iv. Able to work on multiple project simultaneously.
v. Proven strategic planning experience at senior management level.
vi. Experience in handling the business unit independently as profit centre.
vii. Experience in preparing short-term and long-term business plan.
viii. Experience in carrying out project appraisal, cost-benefit analysis of various alternate options of business plan.
ix. Experience in Sales, Marketing, Business development of Telecom, IT/ITES, IoT products and services, CRM.
x. Telecom, IT network Operation, maintenance, planning, project management, installation, testing and commissioning.
xi. Material management, tendering process.
xii. Project appraisal, business analysis.
xiii. Familiarity and experience in 3G/4G Mobile technology, FTTH, MPLS, IMS, Video-surveillance, SD-WAN, OFC cable laying, M/W, Wi-Fi etc.
Maximum 53 years as on 01.09.2022 (one year age relaxation for internal candidates)
The duties and responsibilities include but not limited to
i. To be head of independent business unit and run it as profit centre and lead the team under him for achieving the business goals of company.
ii. Prepare annual business plan and prepare action plan and implement it to achieve the targets set by management and MoU targets of the company.
iii. Prepare notes for approval by the company Board.
iv. Collaborate with Board of Directors on development and execution of business plan.
v. Coordinate with various business units of company for achieving business goals.
vi. Meet, interact with clients to understand their business needs, suggest solutions to them, design and implement the solution for client.
vii. Acquire new business, Sales, Marketing, Business development, CRM in IT/ITES, Telecom, Communication, Networking, Data centers, e-governance, ecommerce, Cyber security &Video Surveillance, Smart Cities, IoT, e-education, e-health and other relevant field.
viii. Solution design, Network Planning, Project Management, Trunkey project execution, O&M in IT/ITES, Telecom, Communication, Networking, Data centers, e-governance, e-commerce, Cyber security &Video Surveillance, Smart Cities, IoT, e-education, e-health and other relevant field.
ix. Developing vendor base, technology partners and tying up with them for meeting client’s requirement.
x. Initiating procurement process, Tendering document framing, tender finalization.
The General Manager (HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048
1. Mode of selection will be interview. TCIL reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
2. .TCIL reserves the right to increase /decrease the number of vacancies and cancel the recruitment process at any stage. TCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview and not bound to call all candidates meeting eligibility criteria.
3. TCIL reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview and not bound to call all candidates meeting eligibility criteria.
4. The decision of TCIL in all matters would be final and binding, and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
1. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format only in offline mode addressed to “The General Manager (HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048” up to the last date of receipt of applications.
2. Last date of receipt of application through proper channel: 25.07.2022.
HireLateral.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our HireLateral web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You
Trending Government Jobs Notification 2022
Latest Job Updates Notification
Other Related Jobs TCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last Date|
|in TCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-08-16|
|in TCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-09-16|
|in TCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-08-16|
|Trainee in TCIL Recruitment 2022||CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma||New Delhi||2022-07-31|
|CS Apprentice in TCIL Recruitment 2022||CS||New Delhi||2022-07-15|
|Executive Director in TCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA||New Delhi||2022-07-11|
|Executive Director in TCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA||New Delhi||2021-07-11|
|Chief General Manager in TCIL Recruitment 2022||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA||New Delhi||2022-07-25|
|in TCIL Recruitment 2022||2021-06-24|
|Retired Govt Officers or Retired CPSE Officers in TCIL Recruitment 2022||Retired Staff||New Delhi||2022-06-10|