Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017. Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 :1 Personal Assistant, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate
Bombay High Court invites application for the position Personal Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bombay High Court before 2017-07-04
Personal Assistant Jobs - Bombay High Court Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||108 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per monthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-07-04|
|Qualification in Details: Not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on the date of publication of this advertisement. The maximum age limit shall not be applicable to the High Court/Government Employees. Further, the age limit shall be relaxed by five years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra. possess University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed if the candidate is (i) already working as Lower Grade Stenographer for not less than 10 years or Higher Grade Stenographer for not léss than 8 years (ii) having total 10 years experience as Stenographer inclusive of then service as Lower Grade and/or Higher Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court or fribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader. Preference will be given to the candidates possessing Degree in Law.|
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Bombay High Court norms or decision.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidate as per the detailed advertisement can apply from 20th June, 2017 to 4th July, 2017 on https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in. Before starting filling in online application, candidate must have his (her latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in separate files in the in such a manner that file size should not exceed 40KB each and shall attach the same at the appropriate places shown in the online application form. Procedure for filling in the form as per the given advertisement is available on https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in The online application will not be considered for the advertised post unless online payment or challan payment is made towards application fees.
- The fees of Rs. 300/- should be paid either online or by challan. The fees shall be non-refundable. Procedure for online payment a. Click on “my account” tab on top left. Click on “my account” select ” my application” and then select “direct recruitment”.For making online payment two options are available. 1)Pay online 2) Pay by challan d. Under option ” pay online” payment can be made through credit card , debit card, and net banking.
- For option “pay by challan” a candidate need to take print of challan and pay the fees through any branch of State Bank of India. f. A Candidate should pay by challan after two hours of submitting the application online and in any case on or before the last date of payment by challan. The candidate should not enclose copies of the certificates / documents at the stage of submitting application online.
- On the basis of performance of the candidates in the tests, a Select List of the candidates for the abovesaid post Will be prepared in the order of merit and the same will be published on the official website of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay, after the selection process is over.
- The Select List so prepared and approved shall be valid for-a period of two years from the date of its publication on the official website of the High Court and shall stand lapsed thereafter unless its period is extended by the Honourable the Chief Justice.
- The appointments to the abovesaid post shalliinitially be on probation for a period of two years. During the period of probation and until certificate about satisfactory completion of probation period is issued, the services of the appointee shall be liable to be terminated at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason. The name of the candidate shall be removed from the Select List without any notice, if it is revealed that any information supplied by such candidate in the Application Form is incorrect/false.
- If a candidate on the Select List fails to join duties within the period stated in the letter Of appointment, his/her name will be deleted from the Select List. Candidates attempting to influence directly or indirectly shall be disqualified.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final subject to approval by the Honourable the Chief Justice of High Court of Judicature at Bombay. High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method for shortlisting the candidates at any stage.
Address For The Job:
Bombay High Court, Bombay.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 :1 District Judge, Multiple Vacancy for LLB,LLM
Bombay High Court invites application for the position District Judge etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bombay High Court before 2017-05-31
District Judge Jobs - Bombay High Court Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 51,550 – 63,070/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||35 to 48 years as on 1st January 2017.|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
|Qualification in Details:Civil Judges (Senior Division), belonging to M.P. State Judicial Service having not less than 7 years of aggregate Judicial service and have attained the age of 35 years and have not attained the age of 48 years as on 1st January, 2017 shall be eligible to appear in the examination|
Selection Procedure :
- The Selection process shall be completed in Two Stages - (A) Written Exam and (B) Interview
How To Apply :
- The Eligible Civil Judge desirous to appear in this Examination will have to submit an application in the given format, which must have been received on or before the last date mentioned herein. Last date for receiving the application is 31-05-2017. The application in format given with this Advertisement on the website of High Court, must be sent to the Registrar (Exam), 2nd Floor Administrative Building, High Court of M.P., Jabalpur (M.P.), in such a manner that the same must have been received in Examination Cell on or before 31-05-2017. It is made clear that after scrutiny of applications and completion of other process, the Examination Cell may upload a list of eligible candidates on the website of M.P. High Court (www.mphc.in).
Address For The Job:
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur