BSIP Recruitment Apply latest 21 BSIP Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
6 Jobs found
Last modified : October 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for BSIP jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about BSIP recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India BSIP recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-20
Technical Assistant in Lucknow - Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany Recruitment 2017
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany invites application for the position Technical Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany before 2017-10-25
Technical Assistant Jobs - BSIP Recruitment
|Education Requirement||12TH, ITI, BSc|
|Total Vacancy||7 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per MonthRs|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Application Fee||No application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Other candidates are required to pay Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- in favour of the Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences, Lucknow through|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-25|
Qualification in Details:
1. Minimum Qualification: High School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate. 1st class B.Sc. or recognized equivalent qualification or recognized equivalent qualification OR 1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification.
2. Desirable Qualification/Specialization: Work experience in Palaeobotany/ Paleontology/ Micropaleontology laboratories involving maceration/section cutting/ and other elated work. Job requirements: Maceration of samples; section cutting and other related work.Work experience in a) Geochemistry/Mass Spectrometry or b) TL/OSL laboratories.
3. Job requirements: Maceration of samples; section cutting and other related work. sample preparation and operation of ICPMS/ IRMS/ GC-MS/ TL/OSL/ XRD/XRF, and other related work.
REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53 UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U P
1.3 Mere fulfilling of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for test and/or interview. All the applications received within the due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a Screening Committee and ONLY the candidates recommended by the Screening Committee after the necessary approval of the Competent Authority, will be called for test and/or interview.
2. The decision of the Institute on short-listing will be final and the Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this respect. The number of post (s) may vary. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides. Persons working in Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their applications through proper channel within due date.
3. Separate applications along with application fee should be submitted for each post applied for. Qualifications, experience and other requirements for any post may be relaxed by the Institute in the interest of Institute requirements towards fulfilling its current research mandate
All the applications received within the due date in response to this advertisement shall be considered for short-listing by a Screening Committee and ONLY the candidates recommended by the Screening Committee after the necessary approval of the Competent Authority, will be called for test and/or interview.
Apply Procedure1. Interested candidates should submit their application ONLY in the prescribed proforma along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc., to the REGISTRAR, BIRBAL SAHNI INSTITUTE OF PALAEOSCIENCES, 53 UNIVERSITY ROAD, LUCKNOW 226 007, U P (INDIA) latest by October 25, 2017.
2. Application Proforma is available on the the Institute’s website www.bsip.res.in. Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed proforma or applications NOT received within the due date will NOT be considered. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification. Interim enquiries will NOT be entertained.
Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT No. 05/2017