BSNL Recruitment 2017. Latest BSNL Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Recruitment 2017 :1 Director, Multiple Vacancy for MBA/PGDM,CA
Bharat Sanchar Nigam invites application for the position Director etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Bharat Sanchar Nigam before 2017-05-15
Director Jobs - BSNL Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.75,000 to 1,00,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCT)|
|Age Limit||45 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-15|
|Qualification in Details:The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or MBA with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.|
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/05/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam BSNL norms or decision.
How To Apply :a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in paraV(1); Or b) fill up the Application Form online, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in paraV(1); Or c) download the blank Application Form, fill it up manually and submit offline as specified in para V(1). Last time/date of receipt of complete applications duly forwarded, in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 15th MAY, 2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Experience and Duration
- Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience, during the last ten years, in various aspects of Financial Management functions in an organization.
- Duration: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He/She is the overall in-charge of finance and accounts functions of the organization, and is responsible for evolving and formulating related policies and their implementation, including Financial Planning, budgeting, costing, Financial control, preparation financial statements in compliance with corporate norms and statutory requirements.
Address For The Job
Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL), Across india