CESS Recruitment Apply latest 79 CESS Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
6 Jobs found
Last modified : September 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for CESS jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about CESS recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India CESS recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-20
Senior Manager in Thiruvananthapuram - National Centre for Earth Science Studies Recruitment 2017
National Centre for Earth Science Studies invites application for the position Senior Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to National Centre for Earth Science Studies before 2017-09-20
Senior Manager Jobs - CESS Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-09-20|
|Qualification in Details: i) A Masters Degree from a recognized University. ii) Operational computer knowledge. iii) 6 years experience in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies / in the relevant area in erstwhile PB-3 + GP Rs.6600/-|
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureBefore submitting the online application, the applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the procedure to apply.
1) Online application form & details of the advertisement is available at .www.ncess.gov.in
2) Submit online application well in advance along with legible and scanned copies of certificates and other mandatory requirements as mentioned above in the application procedure. If the certificates are in a language other than English or Hindi, then attested translation should be uploaded.
3) The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars carefully in the online application.
4) Hard copies of applications are NOT required to be sent to NCESS. However, applicants are advised to retain the acknowledgement and printout of the online application for future reference.
5) In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Date of closure of online application 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News
1) The entire application procedure is made online
2) Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, VH or HH), caste (SC / ST / OBC), Experience certificate, no objection certificates, scanned signatures, passport size photograph, etc. should be uploaded during the online application process. Passport size Photograph, Signature should be in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB; remaining all certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 KB. Those candidates who are unable to upload the scanned signature can provide their Aadhaar number. Hence, candidates are advised to be ready with scanned copies of all the above documents before starting the online application. Production of the original certificates is a must while appearing for Interview. Applications submitted without the scanned copies of the relevant certificates, signature and passport size photograph will be rejected in the screening process itself. The certificates uploaded should be clearly visible and readable.
3) Any discrepancies found in the certificates or uploading of wrong certificates will attract disqualification. Non-production of the original certificates at the time interview will also make the candidate disqualified. The disqualified candidates will not be allowed for Interview. Candidates currently working in any other organisation need to provide proof of their current employment with a service certificate from the employer / latest pay slip, etc. Appointment orders /resumes will not be considered as proof of current employment. In addition, the experience certificates should clearly show the date of joining and date of discharge. Experience claimed by the candidate but not supported by evidence will be treated as NIL.
4) The details of experience should be explicitly mentioned in the experience certificate(s) provided by the employer(s).
5) Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected summarily. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
6) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
The Candidate should possess the qualities like Self motivation, energetic, dependable, honest, positive attitude and excellent communication skills. The candidate should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application Age relaxation as per Govt of India Rules will be applicable. Candidates who are already employed in Government/Public sector/Autonomous undertakings are required to upload the noobjection certificate from the employer on line.
NCESS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum requirements and the mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications, received in response to advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible for the Selection Committee to interview all candidates. Hence, NCESS may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualifications and/or criteria prescribed, and / or job requirement and/or any other bench mark decided by a committee constituted to screen the applications.
No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment.
Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro sleeper class rail fare by the shortest route upon submission of tickets.
Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, VH or HH) / caste (SC / ST / OBC) in the central government prescribed format and experience should be uploaded with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
Operational knowledge in computers will be assessed based on the certificate to be furnished by the applicant from the present employer.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Initial Place of Posting Thiruvananthapuram with a possibility of transfer to anywhere in India.