Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2017. Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2017 :1 Senior Resident, Multiple Vacancy for MBBS
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi invites application for the position Senior Resident etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi before 2017-07-12
Senior Resident Jobs - Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Location||Delhi (NCR)|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-07-12|
|Qualification in Details:M.B.B.S with PG Degree of Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship. If no suitable candidates with PG qualification in the Radiology & Anesthesia department is available then candidates with 03 years experience in the specialty will also be considered.|
Selection Procedure :
Walk-in interview will be held on 12/07/2017
Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers norms or decision .
How To Apply :All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
Reservation for SC, ST and Physically Handicapped persons will be made as per rules.
Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 33 years and for Junior Resident will be 30 years, if no candidate available then 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered.
Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
The candidates should report one hour before the time of interview.
Senior Residents and Junior Residents will be appointed on adhoc basis initially for a period of 89 days
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi, Geeta Colony : Delhi – 110031 .
Walk-In Date: 12/07/2017
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment 2017 :1 Hospital Manager, Multiple Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi invites application for the position Hospital Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi before 2017-06-05
Hospital Manager Jobs - Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for engagement shall be 65 years.|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-05|
|Qualification in Details:The candidate should be retired Government Servant from the post of Medical Superintendent from Central/State Government hospital|
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/06/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Govt of Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply :
- The complete prescribed application forms along with self attested copies of educational/technical qualification certificates, experience certificates (including proof of serving as Medical Superintendent for a period of three years), Pension papers i.e. P.P.O., caste certificates, DIVYANG (Physically Handicapped) certificates etc. in an envelope having caption “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HOSPTAL MANAGER AS CONSULTANT” addressed to the Director, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31 should be sent or may be submitted in person at the office of Office Superintendent, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031 on before 05.06.2017 till 04.00 P.M.. The hospital is not responsible for any postal delay. The incomplete applications shall be rejected without giving any prior notice. The candidates while appearing in the interview shall produce all relevant original documents including proof of serving as Medical Superintendent in any Central/State government hospital (minimum 200 bedded hospital) for a minimum period of three years. The original pension papers i.e. P.P.O. should also produce at the time of interview.
Experience, Terms and Conditions
- Candidate should have worked minimum three years as Medical Superintendent in any Central/State Government hospital. The preference will be given to the candidate retired from Delhi Government hospital and worked minimum three years as Medical Superintendent.
- Candidate having experience in Quality Assurance System shall be given preference/weightage in selection
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement of Hospital Manager as Consultant will be against vacant sanctioned post of Medical Superintendent. The engagement will be on full-time basis and he/she will not permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
- The engagement of Hospital Manager as consultant shall be initially for a period of 01 year. However it can be extended further subject to the satisfactory performance of the consultant and depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion. The total period of engagement as consultant shall not shall not be exceed beyond 5 years.
- The monthly consolidated remuneration shall be Last Pay minus Basic Pension plus DA at the applicable rate. However, a retired Government official appointed as Consultant shall continue to draw pension and the dearness relief thereon during the period of his engagement as consultant. His/Her engagement as Hospital Manager engaged as consultant shall not be considered as a case of re-employment.
- The Hospital Manager engaged as Consultant shall not be entitled to any allowance such as House Rent Allowance, reimbursement of call charges of Residential Telephone/mobile, Transport facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff etc.
- No Government vehicle shall be provided to the Hospital Manager engaged as consultant.
Address For The Job
Director, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31