CISF Recruitment 2017 Online Apply 332 Vacancies CISF Recruitment 2017
2 Jobs found
Last modified : December 11, 2017
2 Jobs in Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017
All the interested candidates searching for CISF jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about CISF recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India CISF recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-12-11
Constable in Across India - Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force invites application for the position Constable etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central Industrial Security Force before 2018-01-11
|CISF Recruitment 2017||Details|
|Total Vacancy||332 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Not less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on the closing date for the receipt of applications from candidates (i.e.11.01.2018). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 12.01.1995|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- (Rupees hundred only) payable only through SBI Challan or online payment through Net banking/credit /debit cards of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Sche|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-01-11|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name & Pay: Constable/Fire & Pay matrix Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) (Pre-revised Pay Band – 1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
2. Educational qualification: 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
3. Physical Standards: For all candidates - Height - 170 Cms - Chest - Minimum 80 CM with minimum expansion of 05 CM. & For candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States subject to production of Certificate as per Annexure – IV - Height -165, Chest - Minimum 78 CM with minimum expansion of 05 CM.
(i) Educational certificates
(ii) Date of birth certificate. (Matriculation or 10th pass certificate).
(iii) Domicile certificate issued by competent authority to prove their domiciliary status.
(iv) SC/ST and OBC Certificate, if applicable. It should be on the proforma as prescribed in respectively. Caste certificates which are not in prescribed manner of advertisement notice will not be accepted.
(v) If candidate apply in reserved category (SC/ST/OBC), but does not produce caste certificate in prescribed format at the time of documents verification, then his candidature will be cancelled forthright.
(vi) Caste certificate different from domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificates (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State.
(vii) Candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkha, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Leh and Ladakh, Kashmir Valley and North Eastern States should produce certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-IV of the Notification.
(viii) Candidates belonging to Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas should produce Tribal certificate issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-IV of the Notification.
(ix) Discharge certificate & undertaking as per Annexure- VII in case of Ex-Serviceman.
(x) Departmental candidate have to submit certificate from their employer as per Annexure-V.
(xi) In case of sons/spouse of serving Force personnel, who are applying in State other than their Home State, certificate as per format given in Annexure-VI has to be produced.
(xii) Four passport size recent photographs of the candidates.
(xiii) Certificate from District Collector/ District Magistrate in case of children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots & communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
(xiv) Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation.
(xv) In addition to the original certificates, the candidates will also bring Xerox/photo-copy of educational and caste certificates etc.
1. 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination.In view of the anticipated large number of applications, detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects will not be undertaken before the PST/PET and, therefore, the application is accepted only provisionally. The Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post before applying.
2. The acknowledgement regarding successful completion of registration of on-line application will be sent through SMS/email to candidates applying .Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF such as Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to the examination center, failing which THEY SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
3. Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service/post.Any certificate other than in Hindi or English should be enclosed with translation (in Hindi or English) duly attested, else will not be entertained.
4. The candidates must have their own personal and valid email ID. They are also advised to have their own mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.For regular updates regarding this recruitment please visit https://cisfrectt.in.
1. All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test and documentation. The candidates who qualify in PST/PET, Identity Check and Documentation will be called for OMR based Written Examination.
2. After completion of PST/PET, documentation and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists for (UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test.Only those candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State will be called for medical examination.
Apply Procedure1. The application must be submitted only in the ONLINE mode to the concerned CISF Zonal DIsG (Regional Recruitment. he procedure for submission of online application is also available on the website. Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at CISF website https://cisfrectt.in only. No application will be accepted offline.Closing date / last date of receipt of online application: 11/01/2018 (UPTO 5:00 PM).
2. Candidates belonging to the States & Name of CISF Zonal DIsG (RRCs) to whom application should be sent:
a. Bihar, Odisha and Jharkhand - DIG, CISF (East Zone) HQrs., Patna
b. MP, Maharastra, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli - DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., Mumbai
c. Delhi, Haryana, HP, J&K, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, UP and Uttarakhand - DIG, CISF (North Zone-I) HQrs New Delhi
d. TN, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and Lakshadweep - DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., Chennai
e. WB, Sikkim, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Tripura and Andaman & Nicobar - DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs Kolkata
|Receipt of online application||11/12/2017 to 11/01/2018|
|Closing Date||11/01/2018 (upto 5:00 PM)|
Other Jobs in CISF Recruitment 2017»
|Post Name||Qualification||Location||Last date|
Constable Job in CISF Recruitment 2017
|10TH||Kolkata, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai||2017-11-20|
|Company Name||Job Title||Eligibility||Last Date|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
|Airmen - 1 Vacancy||12TH, Diploma - Across India||12/01/2018|
IOCL Recruitment 2017
|Junior Engineering Assistant - 51 Vacancies||BSc, Diploma, ITI - Tinsukia||13/12/2017|
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
|Information Security Officer - 1 Vacancy||BTech/B.E, ME/MTech, MCA - Mumbai||22/12/2017|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
|Consultant - 2 Vacancies||LLB - New Delhi||08/01/2018|
POWERGRID Recruitment 2017
|Field Engineer - 1 Vacancy||BSc, BTech/B.E - Jammu||26/12/2017|
BMTC Recruitment 2017
|Driver - 2225 Vacancies||8TH, 10TH, 12TH - Bengaluru|Bangalore||26/12/2017|
HAL Recruitment 2017
|Trainee - 1 Vacancy||10TH - Bengaluru|Bangalore||30/12/2017|
India Post Recruitment 2017
|Staff Car Driver - 14 Vacancies||10TH - Kolkata||28/12/2017|
ECIL Recruitment 2017
|Technical Officer - 1 Vacancy||BTech/B.E - Mumbai||15/12/2017|
UIIC Recruitment 2017
|Actuary - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Chennai||22/12/2017|
NHAI Recruitment 2017
|Regional Officer - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate - Lucknow||19/12/2017|
GPSC Recruitment 2017
|Assistant Director - 3 Vacancies||LLM - Panjim/Panaji||22/12/2017|
NMDC Recruitment 2017
|Junior Manager - 5 Vacancies||BTech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, Any Post Graduate - Hyderabad|Secunderabad||31/01/2018|
AAI Recruitment 2017
|Consultant - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, BTech/B.E - New Delhi||25/12/2017|
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
|Medical Officer - 2 Vacancies||MBBS - Kolkata||28/12/2017|
UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Officer - 2 Vacancies||BTech/B.E - Dehradun||28/12/2017|
India Post Recruitment 2017
|Mechanic - 1 Vacancy||8TH - Madurai||01/01/2018|
BHEL Recruitment 2017
|Graduate Apprentice - 80 Vacancies||BA, BSc, BSW, BCom, BBA - Bengaluru|Bangalore||13/12/2017|