CISF Recruitment Apply latest 378 CISF Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : October 19, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for CISF jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about CISF recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India CISF recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-19
Constable in Kolkata , Chennai , New Delhi , Mumbai - Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force invites application for the position Constable etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Central Industrial Security Force before 2017-11-20
Constable Jobs - CISF Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||378 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Locations||Kolkata , Chennai , New Delhi , Mumbai|
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 23 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-11-20|
Qualification in Details:
1. Post Name: CT/Barber - 37, CT/Boot Maker - 08, CT/Cook - 185, CT/Carpenter - 08, CT/Electrician - 03, CT/Mason - 02, CT/Mali - 04, CT/Painter - 04, CT/Plumber - 02, CT/Sweeper - 94, CT/Washerman - 31
2. Qualification: The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
3. Physical Standards:
a. For General, SC and OBC candidates (except those mentioned below): Height -170 Cms, Chest - Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
b. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate as per Annexure –“VI”. The above standards [Para 5 c (ii)(a)] will be applicable for all categories (i.e. General, OBC & SC). Height - 165 Cms, Chest - Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83
c. All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes - Height - 162.5 Cms - Chest - Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
4. Pay: Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- (Old pay band–I Rs.5200-20200 + GradePay Rs.2000/-
Process Of Certificate and Format of Certificate
1. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the competent authority. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category subject to fulfilling requisite eligibility prescribed for General Category. The formats of the certificates are annexed. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted. Candidates claiming OBC status may note that the OBC certificate should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 20/11/2017. The Department has decided to accept OBC certificate, in the prescribed format, issued after the closing date for receipt of application but issued on or before the date of their document verification, as valid proof of belonging to OBC.
2. Candidates will be considered for recruitment in their respective State/ UT on production of valid “Domicile Certificate” issued by the competent authority so authorized by the concerned State/ UT to prove their domiciliary status at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled forthright. (iii) Caste certificate issued from other than domicile State of candidate will not be considered. Both certificate (Caste and Domicile) should be issued by the same State. If Caste certificate is to be submitted by the candidate from other than domicile then such candidate will be treated as General category
3. West Pakistani refugees who have settled in J&K but have not been given the status of citizens of the State will be recruited without the condition of having a domicile certificate from the designated authority of the J&K State. A certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Numberdar of a candidate’s village to the effect that the person belonged to the West Pakistani Refugees category, along with a copy of the electoral roll showing the name of the candidate in the voters list for elections to the parliamentary constituency (as they do not enjoy voting rights to the state legislative assembly) be accepted as proof of their being West Pakistani Refugees for recruitment. In so far as the scheduled castes among the said refugees are concerned, the state government have already issued certificates indicating the SC status & stating specifically that the person is not a permanent resident of the State but is ordinarily residing in the village, these certificate may be accepted as proof of being West Pakistani Refugees of SC status accordingly.
Submission of Application
The application is to be submitted through ONLINE mode at the respective Zonal DIsG
1. Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa - DIG/CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna-800 013 (Bihar)
2. Chhatisgarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra - DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-I CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)-410210.
3. Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab. Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh - DIG/CISF North Zone–I HQrs CISF NZ-I HQrs Mahipalpur (Bypass Road) New Delhi. 110 037 (Delhi)
4. Andhra Pradesh, Kerala,Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana. - DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs D Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai - 600090 (Tamil Nadu)
5. Andaman& Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal - DIG/North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533, CISF East Kolkata, Township Kasba, Kolkatta 700 107 (West Bengal)
Selection will be based on written exam and/or at skill, medical exam stage or prior to declaration of final selection result
Apply Procedure1. The facility of submitting online applications is available on the website https://cisfrectt.in, Procedure for online submission of application is also available in the said website.The online applications should reach by (20/11/2017) i.e, closing date for submission through online mode .To apply online candidate may visit CISF website (https://cisfrectt.in) with the link Recruitment for Constable (Tradesmen) “Apply”
2. Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his recent pass port size photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
3. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of online application to any office of CISF either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility as and when called for
4. The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he submits multiple online applications, then he must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee/intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” shall be entertained by the CISF and fee/intimation and bank charges paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
5. Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.The payment of application fee will be made online. The receipt of the fees should be preserved and produced at the time of PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test.