CSIR-IIP Recruitment Apply latest 3 CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
2 Jobs found
Last modified : September 20, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for CSIR-IIP jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about CSIR-IIP recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India CSIR-IIP recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-20
Technical Assistant in Dehradun - CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2017
CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum invites application for the position Technical Assistant etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to CSIR Indian Institute of Petroleum before 2017-06-30
Technical Assistant Jobs - CSIR-IIP Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.42,452/-Per MonthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-30|
|Qualification in Details: 1 st Class B.Sc. (Science) with Bachelor in Library Science.|
Technician Jobs - CSIR-IIP Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.24,032/-Per MonthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-30|
|Qualification in Details: SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State trade certificate in ‘Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance’ trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade i.e. “Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance”.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/6/2017.
- The selection will be done on the basis of ‘Trade Test/Skill Test’.
- Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from our website http://www.iip.res.in. Completed applications in all respects, accompanied by self attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. mentioned in the application should be sent to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248 005 (Uttarakhand) By Registered/Speed Post only so as to reach on or before 30.06.2017. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. No Interim enquiries will be entertained.
Desirable, Pay Scale, Job Requirement, General Conditions
Technical Assistant: Desirable: Working knowledge of Library software Libsys, Koha & dspace.
Pay Scale: Pre-revised: PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Revised: Rs. 35400/- (Level-6); No. of Posts: 01 [PWD(HH)];
Job Requirement: Library house-keeping operations viz. classification, cataloguing and serial control etc
- Area: Computer Science:
Minimum Qualification & Experience: SSC/10th standard with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State trade certificate in ‘Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance’ trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade i.e. “Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance”.
Desirable: Knowledge of IT and various computer applications
Job Requirement: Maintenance of computers and to assist the staff in various IT based assignments.
- Area: Chemical Science
Minimum Qualification & Experience: SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/State trade certificate in “Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)” trade or 2 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in the relevant trade i.e. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
Desirable: (i) Candidate should have 1-2 year experience of working in a chemical laboratory (ii) Candidate should have the knowledge of performing laboratory experiments, working with high pressure reactors and good technical hand (iii) Candidate should have the sufficient knowledge of materials, catalysis and organic chemistry.
Job Requirement: Preparation, Collection of samples, to support in conducting chemical/physical test in laboratory to assist Scientists in quantitative and qualitative analysis of material for research and development
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form i.e. 30.06.2017.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for that Group/Grade.
- Applications from the candidates working in Govt. Departments & Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order
- . Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, applicable testimonials and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job
CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248 005 (Uttarakhand)