East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 . Latest 588 Recruitment Vacancies
1 Job found
Last modified : September 23, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for East Coast Railway jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about East Coast Railway recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India East Coast Railway recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-23
Apprentice in Bhubaneshwar - East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017
East Coast Railway invites application for the position Apprentice etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to East Coast Railway before 2017-06-17
Apprentice Jobs - East Coast Railway Recruitment
|Education Requirement||10TH, ITI|
|Total Vacancy||588 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-06-2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in c|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-17|
|Qualification in Details: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/6/2017.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). The panel will be prepared on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first
- A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated abov
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with the RRC
- Candidates a r e required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://apprentice.rrcbbs.org.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/ECoR website www.rrcbbs.org.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO- DATA etc carefully. NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their Name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejecteCandidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification
Apprentices will be engaged in the following Units and trades, IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
Apprentices will be engaged in the following Units and trades:
CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWA - 34
KHURDA ROAD DIVISION (ELS, ANGUL): 12
DIESEL LOCO SHED, WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM: 52
ELECTRIC LOCO SHED VIZAG, WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM: 43
C&W (SIDING)/VIZAG, WALTAIR,VISAKHAPATNAM: 17
ELECTRICAL (G)/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM: 43
ELECTRICAL (TRD)/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM: 09
MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM: 72
ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM: 06
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship Rules,1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer. Imparting training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of training
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the Unit will not be considered.
Address For The Job
East Coast Railway, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha - 751017.