EdCIL Recruitment 2017. Latest EdCIL Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Educational Consultants India Recruitment 2017 :1 Helper, Multiple Vacancy for 10TH,ITI
Educational Consultants India invites application for the position Helper etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Educational Consultants India before 2017-05-21
Helper Jobs - EdCIL Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.13,350/- per monthRs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-21|
|Qualification in Details:Minimum 10th pass or ITI equivalent from a Recognized Board/Institute. Experience: Worked as Helper/Messenger/Office Boy/Attendant/Multi Tasking Staff or relevant for 01 year in Central/State Government, CPSE, PSE, PSU or Autonomous bodies.|
EdCIL recruitment 2017 Helper Selection Procedure:
- The written test is provisional and mere appearance in the written test does not entitle him/her any claim of selection. The candidature will be treated as void ab-initio in case he/she does not full-fill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc. as stipulated for the post he/she has applied for before appearing in the written test.
Apply Procedure for Helper EdCIL recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for written test /interview/selection. Call letters and intimations connected with this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email only. Applicants should ensure that the e-mail id given in the online application is maintained active. 10. The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be preserved for future reference.
- The engagement of candidates for the post of Helper will be initially for a period of 01 Year. However, the period of contract is co-terminus with the expiry of project. Further extension of contract shall depend upon the requirement of manpower, continuance of the project and performance of the candidates. 13. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. 14. The last date of receipt of application is 21.05.2017 at 06:00 PM
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applications received other than online mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions. The selection process will be based on qualifications and experience and will also include written examination.
- Candidate should not be above 35 years as on 01.05.2017. Upper age limit indicated above is relax-able upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH candidates with disability not less than 40%. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates should produce caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in original as and when called
for group discussion and/or interview.
- Candidates working in Government organization/ PSE must route their application through proper channel, if there department rule requires. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, Caste and Age etc have to be produced in original as and when called for by the organization for verification.
Address For The Job
EdCIL (India) Limited, 18A, Sector-16A, NOIDA-201301(UP)