Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Government of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 :2 Assistant Engineer, Multiple Vacancy for BTech/B.E
Government of Karnataka invites application for the position Assistant Engineer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Government of Karnataka before 2017-06-24
Assistant Engineer Jobs - Government of Karnataka Recruitment:
|Total Vacancy||600 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 22,800 – 43,200/- per monthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-24|
|Qualification in Details:Must be holder of a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be or must be holder of a Diploma Certificate from a recognized institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE.|
Junior Engineer Jobs - Government of Karnataka Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||BTech/B.E, BTech/B.E|
|Total Vacancy||289 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 16,000 – 29,600/- per monthRs|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-24|
|Qualification in Details: Must be a holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement as the case may be from The Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.|
Government of Karnataka recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer Selection Procedure:
- The Selection Authority shall, after taking into consideration the vacancies to be filled up under these-rules, advertise the vacancies in the Official Gazette specifying the conditions of eligibility, nature of selection, number of vacancies to be filled and classification in accordance with reservation of posts provided by or under any law or any order for the time being in force, invite applications from the intending candidates.
- The Abstract of such advertisement shall also be published in three daily Kannada and English newspapers having wide circulation in the State.
- Competitive Examination:- (1) In respect of Group B Technical posts and Group C Technical posts, the selection authority shall conduct a competitive examination in the following manner, namely:
- The examination shall be in the form g-f.objective multiple choice consisting of two written papers carrying 200 marks,each. There shall be negative marking and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every Wrong answer.
- The papers shall be set in both Kannada and English.
((i) Paper-1: i. General Paper :-covering General Knowledge topics relating to Current Events, General Science, Indian History, Indian Geography, Social Sciences, General Mental Ability, matters of every day observation and practical knowledge as may be expected of a person who has passed the prescribed qualifying examination. .
- (i) Paper- ll :- Specific paper :- The content of this paper shall be determined by the Selection Authority keeping in view the nature of the job for which the selection is being made and the qualifying examination in consultation with the Head of the field department or the Appointing Authority concerned.
Apply Procedure for Junior Engineer Government of Karnataka recruitment 2017:
- The Karnataka Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1957, the Karnataka Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1966 and the Karnataka Civil Services (Probation) Rules, 1977 and all other rules for the time being in force regulating the conditions of service of Government servants made or deemed lo have been made under the Karnataka State Civil Services Act’ 1978 (Karnataka Act 14 of 1990) in so far as such rules are not inconsistent with the provisions of these rules shall be applicable to the selection made and to the persons appointed under these rules
Address For The Job
WATER RESOURCES SECRETARIAT, BENGALURU.