Government of Telangana Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 2932 Vacancies 19.07.2018
32 Jobs found
Last modified : July 19, 2018
32 Jobs in Government of Telangana Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates searching for Government of Telangana jobs 2018 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2018 updates. Find more details and updates about Government of Telangana recruitment 2018, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2018 in India Government of Telangana recruitment 2018 page updated on 2018-07-19
Trained Graduate Teacher in Hyderabad|Secunderabad - Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
Government of Telangana invites application for the position Trained Graduate Teacher etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Government of Telangana before 2018-08-08
|Government of Telangana Recruitment 2018||Details|
|Job Role||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Education Requirement||BA, BSc, BCom, BEd, Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||960 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.28940- Rs.78910 Per Month|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years|
|Application Fee||(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee. However, local applicants of Telangana State belonging to SC,|
|Last Date To Apply||2018-08-08|
Qualification in Details:
1. Trained Graduate Teacher in Telugu: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main Subject (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Telugu (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu AND B.Ed. with Telugu as a methodology (OR) Telugu Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher in Sanskrit: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with Sanskrit as the main Subject from an Institution recognized by UGC (OR) its equivalent (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Sanskrit (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit. AND B.Ed. with Sanskrit as a methodology (OR) Sanskrit Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
3. Trained Graduate Teacher in Urdu: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with Urdu as the main Subject from an Institution recognized by UGC (OR) its equivalent (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental language (BOL) in Urdu (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in Urdu AND B.Ed. with Urdu as a methodology (OR) Urdu Pandit Training from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
4. Trained Graduate Teacher in English: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with English as the main Subject (OR) one of the 3 equal optional subjects (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in English from a University recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed. with English as a methodology from an Institution recognized by NCTE
5. Trained Graduate Teacher in Mathematics: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/Statistics as the main Subject (OR) one of the three equal optional subjects from a University recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed. with Mathematics as a Methodology subject from an Institution recognized by NCTE.
6. Trained Graduate Teacher in Physical Science: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least two of the following subjects as Optional subjects: Physics/ Applied Physics/Engineering Physics and Instrumentation & Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry/BioChemistry/Geology (OR) either Physics/Its allied subjects or Chemistry/ its allied subjects as one the main subjects and other as subsidiary/ Ancillary subject from a University recognized by UGC AND B.Ed. with Physical Science /Physics / Chemistry/Science as a methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE
7. Trained Graduate Teacher in Biological Science: Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects (OR) one of the two as main and other as subsidiary subject (OR) any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health/Human Genetics/Genetics/Bio Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences/ Micro-Biology/ Biotechnology/Industrial Micro-Biology/ Agriculture/Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ Geology from a University recognized by UGC AND B.Ed. with Biological Science/Natural Sciences/Science/Botany/Zoology as a Methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE
8. Trained Graduate Teacher in Science: Candidates with the qualifications mentioned at Sl.No.06 OR Sl.No.07 i.e., TGT (Physical Science) OR TGT (Biological Science) are eligible
9. Trained Graduate Teacher in Social Studies: 1) Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional OR one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject: (i) Economics (ii) History (iii) Political Science (iv) Sociology (v) Public Administration (vi) Geography (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy (xiv) Psychology OR 2) B.Com from an institution recognized by UGC. AND B.Ed Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences /Geography / History/ Politics / Political Science / Economics as a Methodology subject from an institution recognized by NCTE
1. The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification and also at the time of making online application.
i). Aadhar card.
ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
iv). School Study Certificate.
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi). Local Scheduled Area Certificate (ST Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
vii). Other certificates if any.
2. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
i). Community Certificate.
ii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
iii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study).
iv). Local Agency area certificate.
3. The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind.
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment.
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates.
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through online only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website within a stipulated period of time and the Board will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicant must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material / information while submitting an application through online. For such illegal activities, criminal action shall be initiated against them.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification for further exams as well.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Board. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made.
The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (03) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
Apply Procedure1. The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE www.treirb.telangana.gov.in and apply online, candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Board bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
2.After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to payment gateway.
3. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
4. After payment of fee and after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
5. Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
6. Submission of ONLINE applications starts from Dt:09.07.2018, Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt: 08.08.2018. Examination schedule would be displayed in the Board Website. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. All the question papers (Paper-I, II & III) except Languages will be supplied in English version only (Paper-I is common for all subjects).
Other Related Jobs in Government of Telangana Recruitment 2018 Notification»
Similar Jobs to Government of Telangana Recruitment 2018 Vacancies List
|Company Name||Job Title||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Inspector - 34 Vacancies||Any Graduate - Mumbai||27/07/2018|
|USA Education Fair||Any Degree Holders / ENGINEERS - 22/07/2018|
|Expert - 31 Vacancies||BTech/B.E - Gurgaon||26/07/2018|
|Study Online MBA Course||Any Degree Holders / ENGINEERS||22/07/2018|
|Short Service Commission - 213 Vacancies||BTech/B.E - New Delhi||09/08/2018|
|Consultant - 5 Vacancies||Any Graduate - New Delhi||31/07/2018|
|Trade Apprentice - 392 Vacancies||8TH, ITI, 10TH - Mumbai||03/08/2018|
|Senior Resident - 11 Vacancies||MBBS, Any Post Graduate, PG Diploma - Gurgaon||20/07/2018|
Kolkata Port Trust
|Chief Law Officer - 1 Vacancy||LLB - Kolkata||20/08/2018|
|Welfare Officer - 26 Vacancies||MSW, MA - New Delhi||18/07/2018|
|Staff Nurse - 10 Vacancies||10TH, GNM - New Delhi||24/07/2018|
|Worker - 201 Vacancies||8TH - New Delhi||20/07/2018|
|Junior Engineer - 38 Vacancies||BTech/B.E - Gandhinagar||06/08/2018|
|Nurse - 22 Vacancies||8TH - New Delhi||19/07/2018|
|Consultant - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate - Baghpat||06/08/2018|
|Chief Operating Officer - 1 Vacancy||Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma - Bhubaneshwar||16/08/2018|
Central Bank of India
|FLC Counsellor - 1 Vacancy||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate - Chhindwara||27/07/2018|
|Administrator - 1 Vacancy||BTech/B.E, ME/MTech, BCA, MSc - New Delhi||24/07/2018|