HMT Limited Recruitment Apply latest 20 HMT Limited Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
7 Jobs found
Last modified : October 22, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for HMT Limited jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about HMT Limited recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India HMT Limited recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-22
Executive Legal in Panchkula - Hindustan Machine Tools Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Machine Tools invites application for the position Executive Legal etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Hindustan Machine Tools before 2017-10-20
Executive Legal Jobs - HMT Limited Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 18,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-20|
Qualification in Details:
1. Qualification: Professional degree in Law (3 years course after graduation or 5 years integrated course after 10+2)
2. Consolidated Remuneration per month (Rs.): 18000/-
3. Roles/ Responsibility & Experience: The candidate should have exposure to deal/take up the cases/matters pertaining to Commercial, Finance, Service matters including disciplinary action and other related matters etc. with different authorities, parties and honourable Courts. The candidate shall be required to handle legal functions such as drafting of legal documents, advising on legal matters and coordination with advocates on legal issues, attending hearings etc. The candidate should be well versed with Labour Laws and Corporate Laws, including arbitration procedures. Preference will be given to the candidate having practical post qualification experience of minimum 01 year in handling legal matters in Govt./Solicitor's firm/Advocate's firm/Private organization. The candidate should be eligible for enrolment as an advocate to undertake practice in Courts in India. The candidate must have working knowledge of Computer.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates presently employed in Central/State Government, autonomous bodies, PSUs should apply through 'Proper Channel' or submit 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of interview, from their employer.The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and such appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment in that or any other service in the Company.
2. The candidate who is selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical checkup and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the Company. The selected candidate found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter stands withdrawn in such case.
3. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and HMT Machine Tools Limited will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.Contract employee will be entitled to 7 days casual leave and 7 days sick leave on pro rata basis per year. If the leave exceeds the above consolidated payment will be made on pro rata rate of attendance.
Dy. General Manager (HRM), HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore – 134101, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureInterested candidates are required to send their filled in application in the prescribed format along with required self attested copies of documents / testimonials etc, by post/courier to Dy. General Manager (HRM), HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore – 134101, Distt. Panchkula (Haryana) so as to reach on or before 20.10.2017. Candidates are required to appear for Documents verification on 30.10.2017 from 10 AM on the above address and interview from 2 PM onwards in GM (MTP) Office. Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications and caste are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.