IDBI Recruitment Apply latest 3 IDBI Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
3 Jobs found
Last modified : October 18, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for IDBI jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about IDBI recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India IDBI recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-18
Expert/ Professional in Mumbai - Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Recruitment 2017
Industrial Development Bank of India Bank invites application for the position Expert/ Professional etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Industrial Development Bank of India Bank before 2017-10-16
Expert/ Professional Jobs - IDBI Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not more than 57 years as on the cut off date|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-16|
Qualification in Details:
1. Experience: Minimum 15 years of Experience in implementation of technology systems at a senior level, developing solutions and implementing new systems and drafting user guides and organizing training for users, to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems. Improve the quality of the Management Information Systems and Data Analytics etc. as described in the job description above.
2. Essential profile: The experts to be from Private Sector Organizations / PSBs / Fintech Companies who are having relevant and adequate experience in Information Technology at a senior level of which preferably minimum of 5 years relevant experience in BFSI sector.
3. Job description: To set direction and provide critical support in the strategic and tactical planning for the design and use of information management and technology; information technology architecture planning, evaluation, selection and implementation of methodologies, tools and techniques for specification, design and construction of information management systems, evaluation and recommendations for selection of hardware system components and system software, process control software and application software; training and education and implementation of information management systems. The areas of expert advice would
The Chief General Manager, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
1. In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, their candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, their services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
2. In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in PI, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Bank's decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
3. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason/s thereto. The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all of the provisions of the selection process if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Selection process will consist o f Personal Interaction (PI) before the selection committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the application for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for PI and decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for PI. The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the PI will be intimated to the short listed eligible applicants.
Apply Procedure1. Applications complete in all respects along with attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before October 16, 2017. Applications received after October 16, 2017 will not be entertained. The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
2. The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality "White A- 4 size" paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected
3. Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for engagement as Expert/Professional (Information Technology) on contract basis - 2017” and addressed to The Chief General Manager, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005. [ Reference Number: Advertisement No.02/ 2017-18 ]