IDBI Recruitment 2017. Latest IDBI Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Recruitment 2017 - 1 Advisor, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate
Industrial Development Bank of India Bank invites application for the position Advisor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Industrial Development Bank of India Bank before 2017-06-12
Advisor Jobs - IDBI Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not more than 65 years as on the cut-off date.|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-06-12|
|Qualification in Details:prof analysis, user acceptance testing, is preferred. ile Retired senior banker, preferably from Public Sector Bank not below the rank of General Manager (Scale VII) of PSBs and having substantial practical exposure in CBS and System Integration, MIS/data analytics and accounting systems in PSBs.|
IDBI recruitment 2017 Advisor Selection Procedure
- Selection process will consist o f Personal Interaction (PI) before the selection committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the application for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible applicants to be called for PI and decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirement laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for PI
- The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue for the PI will be intimated to the short listed eligible applicants.
Apply Procedure for Advisor IDBI recruitment 2017
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form
- The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for engagement as Advisor (Financial & Accounting System Analyst & Data Analytics) on contract basis – 2017” and addressed to The Chief General Manager, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
- Applications complete in all respects along with attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before June 12, 2017. Applications received after June 12, 2017 will not be entertained
Experience And General Instructions
Experience in finance and accounting system, mainly CBS & systems integration at a senior level, out of which at least 25 years are in banking sector, preferably public sector bank. Exposure to core-banking solutions, P & L forecasting, MIS, financial & data analysis. Desirable experience in computer and programming, systems, creating detailed business/ financial system process flows, process
- In case, it is detected at any stage that the applicants do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or have furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, their candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, their services may be summarily terminated without any compensation thereof.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, minimum qualifying standards in PI, assessment thereof and communication of result, the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason/s thereto.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all of the provisions of the selection process if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Address For The Job