IFCI Recruitment 2017. Latest IFCI Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Industrial Finance Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 - 2 Assistant Professor, Multiple Vacancy for Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM,MPhil/PhD
Industrial Finance Corporation of India invites application for the position Assistant Professor etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Industrial Finance Corporation of India before 2017-05-31
Assistant Professor Jobs - IFCI Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM,MPhil/PhD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
|Qualification in Details:Should have at least 5 years’ of post qualification experience in State/Central University/ Affiliated Colleges in teaching and developing programmes, counselling of academic lectures, directing/ coordinating research, management of academic programmes, applied sciences.|
Training and Placement Coordinator Jobs - IFCI Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM,MPhil/PhD, Any Graduate,MBA/PGDM,MPhil/PhD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Age Limit||30 – 38 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
|Qualification in Details:Should have at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in University/ Affiliated Colleges in training and placement activities, liaisoning with industry for placement of students, coordination of Industry-Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from industry professionals, organizing training programmes using institutional and external expertise.|
IFCI recruitment 2017 Training and Placement Coordinator Selection Procedure
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/05/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Industrial Finance Corporation of India IFCI norms or decision.
Apply Procedure for Training and Placement Coordinator IFCI recruitment 2017
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may send their detailed application clearly mentioning the post applied for in the covering letter along with detailed Bio-data/ Resume alongwith documents pertaining to qualification, experience and recent coloured passport sized photograph at the address mentioned below through speed post/registered post/by hand onlyThe Executive Director Institute of Leadership Development 6/2, Jamdoli, Near Keshav Vidyapeeth, Jaipur – 302 031
- Note: Last date of submission of Application at the above address: Wednesday, 31st May 2017 up to 17:00 hours. Interviews will be held at short notice in the first week of June, 2017. Shortlisted / eligible candidates must be willing and able to travel to Delhi at their own cost for the same.
Pay Scale, Relaxations / Concessions, General Conditions
Pay Scale: UGC Pay-scales at the level of Assistant Professor/ Assistant Registrar
Relaxations / Concessions:
- Relaxations for SC/ST/ OBC (NCL-Non Creamy Layer)/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen/ J&K domicile category will be as per Govt. of India guidelines. IFCI / ILD is an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encourage to apply
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the caste / category certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-NCL candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the revised format applicable for the purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India / Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DoPT OM NO. 36036/2/2013-Esstt (Res.) dated May 30, 2014 from a Competent Authority. The revised format can also be downloaded from our website www.ildindia.org and www.ifciltd.com . Further, the OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit an undertaking at the time of Personal Interview, if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR).
- Persons with Disability (PwD) will be person with 40% or more disabilities as prescribed under Government of India guidelines.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English / Hindi, then the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same in either English or Hindi.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST categories, 3 years for OBC-NCL category, 5 years for ‘PwD from UR category’, 8 years for ‘PwD from OBC-NCL category’ and 10 years for ‘PwD from SC/ST category’, as applicable.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/ SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Post qualification experience means the applicant should have working experience for the specified period after acquiring the prescribed educational/professional qualifications from a recognized and approved institution in India by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- The address where the documents should be dispatched is given below: The Executive Director Institute of Leadership Development 6/2, Jamdoli, Near Keshav Vidyapeeth, Jaipur – 302 031
- Confidential Reports/Appraisal reports of the Selected candidates for the last five years will be obtained and if found unsatisfactory the candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- All Computations of age / minimum experience requirement / qualification shall be done considering Apr 31, 2017 as the cut-off date. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- . E-mail Id, phone number and the present address given in the application should be valid and functional for at least 6 months from the date of submission of application.
- ILD reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate(s)
Address For The Job
The Executive Director Institute of Leadership Development 6/2, Jamdoli, Near Keshav Vidyapeeth, Jaipur – 302 031