IIA Recruitment Apply latest 11 IIA Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
8 Jobs found
Last modified : September 27, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for IIA jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about IIA recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India IIA recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-27
Project Scientist in Bengaluru|Bangalore - Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Astrophysics invites application for the position Project Scientist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Astrophysics before 2017-10-24
Project Scientist Jobs - IIA Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 70,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-24|
|Qualification in Details: |
1. Qualification : Ph.D in Optics/Astronomical instrumentation with good academic background.
2. Experience : The candidate should possess 3 years of post-doctoral experience in Optics Design/Fabrication/Optical Metrology, Optical/Astronomical instrumentation and a good knowledge in optics. Familiarity with carrying out analytical calculations and numerical computations on Optical/Astronomical instrumentation is essential.
3. Job Description : The selected candidate will be a member of India-TMT project and will participate in the activities of the group that include production of Indias share of TMT M1 segments/segment polishing. He is responsible for preparation of schedules for various work package, preparation of work package agreements, review of work package agreements, lead and supervises the work package team, develop and maintain the working standards based on best practices, implement new methodology for production planning. A positive performance in this role will lead to increased responsibilities and an opportunity to grow within the project. Job may require frequent travels with in the city and outstation.
4. Duratuon: The tenure of appointment is initially for one year, may last till the duration of project and will co-terminate with the project completion. Continuation of contract appointment is subject to (a) requirements of the Project, and (b) satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureThe last date for receipt of application is 24.10.2017. For registration, please visit: https://www.iiap.res.in/iia_jobs/ [ Reference Number: Advt. No.IIA/10/2017 ]
Terms And Conditions
1. Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidate as notified by Government of India from time to time. The candidates selected will be posted to work in ITCC/IIA, Bengaluru and are liable to be posted anywhere in India as per the requirement of the Project.
2. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train/bus fare by the shortest route limited to 3 AC railway fare on production of tickets. The prescribed educational qualification is minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute reserves the right to limit number of candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to be considered for the above said position may submit application through online only. Misrepresentation or falsification of facts detected at any stage of the selection process or instances of misconduct/misbehaviour at any stage during selection process shall result in cancellation of candidature without any notice and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
Address For The Job
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS (An Autonomous Body Under Department of Science & Technology, Government of India) BANGALORE -560034
Other Jobs in IIA❱❱
|Post Name||Last date|
Project Scientist in Bengaluru|Bangalore
Engineer Trainee in Bengaluru|Bangalore
Project Scientific Associate-I in Bengaluru/Bangalore
Project Engineer-I in Bengaluru/Bangalore
Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) in Bengaluru/Bangalore
Project Engineer-I (Software) in Bengaluru/Bangalore
Engineer Trainee in Bengaluru/Bangalore