IIITM Kerala Recruitment Apply latest 35 IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
28 Jobs found
Last modified : October 21, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for IIITM Kerala jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about IIITM Kerala recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India IIITM Kerala recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-21
Registrar in Thiruvananthapuram - Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala invites application for the position Registrar etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala before 2017-11-08
Registrar Jobs - IIITM Kerala Recruitment
|Education Requirement||Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Below 55 years as on 1.1.2018|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-11-08|
Qualification in Details:
1. Essential : 1. Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute.
2. Experience i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, OR ii)Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, OR iii)15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
3. Desirable: i) Qualification in the area of Company Secretary / Chartered Accountant/ Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
4. Scale of pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay) PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10000/- (Pre-Revised)
5. Method of Recruitment and contract period Direct recruitment for a period of 5 years (on contract)
Instructions to the Candidates
1. Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 8th November, 2017. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/jobs.
2. A non- refundable deposit of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid online to Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala, Canara Bank, Account Number: 2762201000303, NEFT/ IFSC Code: CNRB0002762, 9 Digit MICR Code: 695015016, Name of Branch: Kazhakootam Br, Branch Code: 2762, City Name: Thiruvananthapuram. Details of Transaction ID and the date of payment must be entered online while applying.
3. For each of the qualifications, professional experiences, achievements, etc., documentary proof in the form of self-attested photo-copies is to be uploaded along with application. The applicants are also required to list names of at least two referees, who can testify your work experience, skills, achievements, and personal integrity. Provide their names, current designation, current employer, location, e-mail addresses, and landline or mobile phone numbers.
4. All degrees/certificates should be from recognized University/Institute.
5. The originals must be produced at the time of interview.
6. Incomplete applications / applications without necessary attachments may not be accepted.
7. Any misleading wrong information supplied by the candidates may lead to summarily rejection of the application, if found subsequently also, the appointment will be cancelled.
8. The Screening committee shall short-list the eligible and desirable candidates, to be called for interview.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT-KERALA, IIITMK Campus, Technopark, Karyavattom PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581
The Screening committee shall short-list the eligible and desirable candidates, to be called for interview
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 8th November, 2017. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/jobs
Advt. No. 0558/2017