IISER Pune Recruitment Apply latest 65 IISER Pune Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
43 Jobs found
Last modified : September 24, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for IISER Pune jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about IISER Pune recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India IISER Pune recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-24
Project Scientist in Pune - Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune invites application for the position Project Scientist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune before 2017-10-15
Project Scientist Jobs - IISER Pune Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 60,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not more than 32 years as on the closing date of an advertisement|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-15|
|Qualification in Details: Ph.D. Degree in Earth Science / Physics / Mathematics. Candidate must have excellent academic record and research publications in high impact journals.|
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before October 31, 2017. Please mention Project Scientist, Proj. Code: 31515169 in the subject line of the email. Last date of application October 31, 2017
2. The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
3. The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
2. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Address For The Job
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH PUNE Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune - 411 008
Reference Number: Advt. No. 60/2017/IISER-P/Rect/Proj/21.09.2017