IISS Recruitment 2017. Latest IISS Recruitment Jobs Vacancies
Indian Institute of Soil Science Recruitment 2017 :1 Young Professional I, Young professional II, Multiple Vacancy for Diploma,Any Graduate
Indian Institute of Soil Science invites application for the position Young Professional I, Young professional II etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Soil Science before 2017-05-31
Young Professional I, Young professional II Jobs - IISS Recruitment:
|Education Requirement||Diploma,Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs.15000/- per monthRs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Age Limit||The minimum age under young professional category will be 21 years and maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules. (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-05-31|
|Qualification in Details:Graduates or Diploma holders in Computer engineering/technology with sufficient I.T. knowledge for young professional-I OR 2. Postgraduate or graduate degree holders in Computer engineering with sufficient I.T. knowledge for young professional-II|
Selection Procedure :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/05/2017
- Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Institute of Soil Science IISS norms or decision.
How To Apply :
- Applications are invited by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org .in) latest by 31/05/2017 for interview to be conducted on 24/06/2017.
Terms and conditions
- The list of Screened candidates will be uploaded in the Institute website www.iiss.nic.in. The Interview of eligible candidates will be held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station for the above contractual positions.
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis. The appointment will be coterminus with the termination of the project. Other terms will be as per the guidelines for Young Professional-I / II working in the ICAR Schemes
- The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization in the Institute.
- The engagement on these positions will be initially for a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work
- The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail on them any right for absorption/regularization at IISS and/or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter
- The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark.
- The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with one set of the complete bio-data with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Salary, Address For The Job
Salary: Rs.15000/- on fixed for young professional-I and Rs.25000/- only fixed for young professional-I
Address For The Job: Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal.