IIVR Recruitment Apply latest 13 IIVR Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
7 Jobs found
Last modified : September 27, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for IIVR jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about IIVR recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India IIVR recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-27
Senior Research Fellow in Varanasi/Banaras - Indian Institute of Vegetable Research Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Vegetable Research invites application for the position Senior Research Fellow etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Institute of Vegetable Research before 2017-09-12
Senior Research Fellow Jobs - IIVR Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 28,000/- Per MonthRs|
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per rules).|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-09-12|
|Qualification in Details: M.Sc. (Ag.)/ M.Sc.(Hort.) in Biotechnology/Vegetable Science/Horticulture/Plant Plant Breeding/Plant Pathology with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelors degree and 2 years masters degree should have NET qualification.|
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureThe eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling the requirements may appear before the Selection Committee for interview etc. on 12th September, 2017 at 10.00 A.M. at ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi.
1. The above post is purely temporary/contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the project/scheme or earlier depending on performance.
2. There may be a written test followed by Personal Interview, hence the candidates are requested to come prepared alongwith pen, pad etc.
3. The candidates are advised to bring their Application Biodata giving details of Educational Qualification and one recent photograph affixed thereon. They should also bring original copies of all educational and other certificates for the Interview.
4. Right is reserved to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process for any/all the posts mentioned above.
5. No TA/DA etc. will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Pay (consolidated) is subject to revision on the basis of instructions issued by ICAR/sponsoring agenceis from time to time.
Walk-In Address And Walk-In Time
10.00 A.M. at ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi.