India Post Recruitment Apply latest 13549 India Post Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
25 Jobs found
Last modified : September 22, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for India Post jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about India Post recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India India Post recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-09-22
Gramin Dak Sevak in Bhagalpur , Muzaffarpur , Patna , Gaya , Vaishali , Siwan , Rohtas , Nalanda , Bhojpur - India Post Office Recruitment 2017
India Post Office invites application for the position Gramin Dak Sevak etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to India Post Office before 2017-10-19
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs - India Post Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1471 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 2665 - Rs. 4245/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Locations||Bhagalpur , Muzaffarpur , Patna , Gaya , Vaishali , Siwan , Rohtas , Nalanda , Bhojpur|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age s|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-19|
|Qualification in Details: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure A. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.|
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit. 3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
2. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle.
3. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
4. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
5. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities. a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies.
6. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure. b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Apply Procedure1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
2. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data. i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces) ii) Father Name iii) Mobile Number iv) Date of Birth v) Gender vi) Community vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability viii) State in which Xth class passed ix) Board in which Xth class passed x) Year of Passing Xth class xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional) 2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
Address For The Job
India Post Office, Bihar.