Indian Nursing Council Recruitment 2017 . Latest 3 Recruitment Vacancies
2 Jobs found
Last modified : October 22, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for Indian Nursing Council jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about Indian Nursing Council recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India Indian Nursing Council recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-22
Secretary in New Delhi - Indian Nursing Council Recruitment 2017
Indian Nursing Council invites application for the position Secretary etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Indian Nursing Council before 2017-10-22
Secretary Jobs - Indian Nursing Council Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- Per MonthRs|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 55 years on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||10 - 12 years|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-10-22|
Qualification in Details:
1. Name of the post : Secretary
2. Period of deputation: Initially for 3 years could be extended as per extant rules prescribed by DoPT on the subject
3. Job Description : To work as Head of office of INC, New Delhi.
4. Eligibility : Officers working in the Autonomous /Statutory bodies/universities/School/ colleges of Nursing under the Central/State Governments holding analogous post on regular basis OR with 5 years' regular service after appointment thereto in posts having grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- in the pre-revised pay (PB-3 Rs.15600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600) revised to Pay level 11 of the pay matrix or equivalent . with 10 years' regular service in posts having grade pay of Rs.5,400/- in PB-3 (PB-3 Rs.15600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400) revised to Pay Level 10 of the pay matrix or equivalent .
5. Educational Qualification : Master's Degree in Nursing , Registered Nurse /Registered Mid-wife or equivalent registered with any State Nursing Councils in India
6. Experience : 10 years of experience after post-Graduation in Nursing, out which at least 5 years' experience in Administration and Teaching in any Regulatory/Statutory bodies/Schools/College of Nursing under Central/State Government.
7. Desirable : Ph. D in Nursing Qualification/Experience Knowledge of Modern Management Techniques, Computer Applications, Management information system.
8. Pay & Allowances : Admissible as per guidelines of Department of Personnel & Training 0.M 6/8/2009-Estt. (PAY II) dated 17.06.2010 amended from time to time.
Instructions to Candidates
Candidates should fill up the applicable form carefully by incorporating all the particulars Applications should be duly forwarded through Proper Channel/Head of the Office (Applications not forwarded through Proper Channel/Head of the Office will be summarily rejected.) The post of Secretary is to be filled purely on deputation basis for a period of 3 years or until further orders whichever is earlier. Mere eligibility will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Indian Nursing Council reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be called for the interview. Candidate's called for interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA. Incomplete applications or application not supported by attested copies of testimonials will be summarily rejected. Candidate in their own interest should fill up the application carefully.
President, INC, NBCC Centre 8th Floor, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi-20
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply ProcedureCompleted application should be sent through proper channel in the prescribed proforma to President, INC, NBCC Centre 8th Floor, Okhla Phase-1, New Delhi-20 .-to-date copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate . Details of Minor/major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority if any . Application of the willing and eligible officers may be forwarded through proper channel to the President. Applications should be sent in a sealed envelope superscribed as "Confidential:- Application for the post of Secretary". The Last date of receipt of application is 22.10.2017. It is requested that the application of only those officers are forwarded who can be spared on being selected. Any queries regarding the application may be addressed to Joint Secretary at email@example.com.An advance copy of the application can be sent directly if any delay in forwarding of application through proper channel. However, application will be considered only on receipt of the same being received from his/her office.
Other Jobs in Indian Nursing Council»
|Post Name||Last date|
Office assistant cum Data Entry Operator Job in Indian Nursing Council