Assistant Conservator in Jammu - Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission invites application for the position Assistant Conservator etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission before 2017-05-28
|JKPSC Jobs 2019||Details|
||Rs.9,300-34,800/- per month
||Minimum = 18 Years Maximum = 40 Years
||General Category = Rs.1005.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.505.00.The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
|Last Date To Apply
Qualification in Details:
Bachelorâ€™s Degree or equivalent, in Science or engineering, of a recognized.University with atleast one of the following subjects: -i. Agriculture, ii. Botany, iii. Chemistry, iv. Computer Applications/Computer Sciences,v. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical), vi. Environmental Science, vii. Forestry,viii. Geology, ix. Horticulture, x. Mathematics, xi. Physics, xii. Statistics, xiii. Veterinary Science, and xiv. Zoology
- The candidate(s) should also note that his/her admission at all the stages of examination shall purely be provisional, subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- If it comes to the notice of the Commission at any time before or after the Examination, or Interview, that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the candidate has claimed eligibility based on misrepresentation, fraud or concealment of material fact or impersonation, his/her candidature for the examination shall be cancelled and he/she shall be also liable for prosecution/disciplinary action by the Commission which includes debarment from appearing in the future examinations.
- Any change of address given in the Application Form should at once be communicated to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission. Candidates must be in sound bodily health. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority, as the Government may require.
Last date for receipt of Application Form -
- Date of commencement for submission of online application = 28.04.2017
- Last date for submission of online application = 28.05.2017
- Last date for depositing of fee through bank challan = 02.06.2017
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy alongwith relevant certificates including copy of Receipt of fee/Bank Challan = 07.06.2017
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/05/2017. direct recruitment
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/05/2017
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. iApplicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button. On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage. On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields. Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
JKPSC Job Notification