JKSSB Recruitment Apply latest 1423 JKSSB Recruitment 2017 Vacancies
7 Jobs found
Last modified : October 21, 2017
All the interested candidates searching for JKSSB jobs 2017 in India can check this page for all latest recruitment 2017 updates. Find more details and updates about JKSSB recruitment 2017, exam results, dates, schedules etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find jobs vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2017 in India JKSSB recruitment 2017 page updated on 2017-10-21
Junior Librarian in Anantnag , Baramulla , Budgam , Doda , Jammu , Kathua , Kupwara , Poonch , Pulwama , Rajouri , Srinagar , Udhampur , Kulgam , Bandipora , Samba , Ganderbal , Ramban - Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board invites application for the position Junior Librarian etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board before 2017-11-11
Junior Librarian Jobs - JKSSB Recruitment
|Total Vacancy||94 Posts|
|Job Locations||Anantnag , Baramulla , Budgam , Doda , Jammu , Kathua , Kupwara , Poonch , Pulwama , Rajouri , Srinagar , Udhampur , Kulgam , Bandipora , Samba , Ganderbal , Ramban|
|Age Limit||Not below 18 years and (ii) Not above:- (a) 40 years in case of Open Merit. (b) 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates. (c) 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates. (d) 48|
|Application Fee||Have paid fee of Rs. 350/-(Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only)by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect. (It may be noted that there will be nominal additional transaction charges in case o|
|Last Date To Apply||2017-11-11|
Qualification in Details:
Candidate is required to have Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized University.There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the multiple choice based written test, having negative marking for wrong answers.Any other clarification, if needed, will be given subsequently.
Government of Jammu and Kashmir, J&K Services Selection Board, ZumZumBuilding, Rambagh, Srinagar
1. Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.Applicants are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link.Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials
2. After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials and are required to fill their complete information by clicking on Profile Creation Link. This is one time profile which candidate needs to fill and it will be useful to candidate for all subsequent advertisements of JKSSB. Candidate can update this information any number of times, except for certain mandatory fields (Salutation, full name (1.3), full name (1.4), full name of Father/Husband, Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address) Candidate should carefully fill all the information asked in Profile and SAVE IT.
3. The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. • Size of the photograph (passport size)(Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). • Size of the signature (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.). • Size of the Thumb Impression (Max size–50 KB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).After login with credentials, candidate can see active advertisements under Online Application Link.
4. Click Here to apply link is available next to active advertisements after login.Candidate need to click on Click Here to apply link to apply for the advertisement.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply Procedure1. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2017. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 11/11/2017 shall not be taken into account for this purpose. The Caste/other reservation certificates should also hold validity till the last cut off date.
2. The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for different stages of selection process.The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012dated.30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
Reference No: Advertisement No 02/2017/100 to Advertisement No 02/2017/118
3. Date of Commencement for submission of online applications =18.10.2017 b) Last Date for submission of online applications =11.11.2017