A.P. Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ POST GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from A.P. Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank limited
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Probationary Officers job from 31/03/2015 to 13/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||A.P. Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank limited|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||A.P. Mahesh Cooperative Urban Bank limited, 5-3-989, III FLOOR, SHERZA ESTATE, N.S ROAD, HYDERABAD|
DETAIL OF A.P. MAHESH COOPERATIVE URBAN BANK LIMITEDPROBATIONARY OFFICERS RECRUITMENT:
The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., a 36 year old Bank and one amongst the leading top Urban Co-operative Banks of Sothern States in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Probationary Officers in the Assistant Accountant cadre of the Bank. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from March 31, 2015 to April 13, 2015 (inclusive of both days) only through the Bank’s website (www.apmaheshbank.com) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of applicationwill be accepted.
- Educational Qualifications Second Class Degree of a recognized (eligibility as on 31.03.2015) University / Post Graduate / Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination. The candidate should have passed the degree examination in single attempt (i.e, compartmental passed candidates are not eligible to apply)
- Age Limit (eligibility as on 31.03.2015) Not exceeding 28 years @@ Candidates born not earlier than 01.04.1987 and not later than 31.3.1997 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR A.P. MAHESH COOPERATIVE URBAN BANK LIMITED – PROBATIONARY OFFICERS POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/04/2015
- Online Test & Interview
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the on-line test cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose his/her candidature for this exam.
- If the on-line test is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, The Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Start date for payment of Application Fee March 31, 2015
- Opening date of Online Registration Gateway March 31, 2015
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway April 13, 2015
- Last date for payment of Application Fee April 13, 2015
- Date of On-line Test May 17, 2015
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS VACANCY IN A.P. MAHESH COOPERATIVE URBAN BANK LIMITED:
- Candidates can apply online only from March 31, 2015 to April 13, 2015 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted. The detailed Guidelines / Procedure is as follows: A. Online Application Registration B. Online Payment of Fees C. Photograph and Signature Upload A. ONLINE APPLICATION
- The A.P.Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre – 2015 – Guidelines
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable) i. The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from March 31, 2015 to April 13, 2015. ii. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. iii. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid e-mail id. In case the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he/ she will have to create a new email id before applying online iv. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/Certificate/Marksheets & PAN Card. v. Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.apmaheshbank.com and click on the Career Section. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. vi. Then click “Recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers (Officer Cadre) 2015”. Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. vii. To registerapplication, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. viii. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application formcarefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission. ix. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. The A.P.Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre – 2015 – Guidelines x. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Identity Proof/Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. xi. Validate your details and Save yourapplication by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button. xii. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “E”. xiii. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of theApplication Form. xiv. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entireapplication form before FINAL SUBMIT. xv. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. xvi. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment. xvii. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button. Candidates are required to take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. The printout of application form is required to be submitted at the time of interview. Do not send the application form to the Bank.
- PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE MODE: Application fee: Rs. 600/- (Non refundable) 1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions. 2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. 3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE 4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. The A.P.Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Cadre – 2015 – Guidelines 5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment. 6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful. 7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. 8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. 9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website www.apmaheshbank.com for downloading call letters for online Test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause 7 of this advertisement and also specified in the call letter and (iii) Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- Candidates will have to appear for ONLINE TEST to be conducted by the Bank The successful candidates will be called for an interview. Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation generally for a period of one year. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The data /information once submitted by the candidate in the online application form will be considered as final and cannot be changed at a later stage. The application fee once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection. The application fee shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by the Bank.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/04/2015