On 25/01/2017, Airports Authority of India (AAI) announced recruitment notification to recruit Consultant. Through this recruitment notification, Airports Authority of India (AAI) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Consultant. Airports Authority of India (AAI) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Airports Authority of India (AAI) before 24/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||24/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Airports Authority of India (AAI), Chattisgarh, Kolkata|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Consultant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Consultant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline and be well conversant in dealing with correspondence in Hindi, English and local languages of Jharkhand State The candidate should be retired official of State Govt. / State PSUs preferably retired Revenue Official (RO) or above rank, Land Surveyor or other official of equivalent rank of the State Govt|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: The candidate should have experience of liaison with departments of land acquisition, revenue and survey in State Govt. of Jharkhand|
|Pay Scale: The Consultant shall be paid a lump-sum remuneration of the last pay drawn by the official from his last employer i.e. last basic pay + grade pay + DA + HRA – (minus pension drawn). There shall be no increase in this lump-sum remuneration during the contract period, in any case|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: The application for Consultant should reach the following address by registered / speed post / scanned mail copy on or before 24th February, 2017 positively. In case scanned copy of application is forwarded by mail,original copy (hard copy) of the same should be sent duly signed. G. S. Jaiswal Dy. General Manager (Land Management) Eastern Region Headquarter, 3rd floor, New Operational Building, NSCBI Airport Kolkata – 700 052|
|Last Date: 24/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Chattisgarh, Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Consultant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 24/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|