Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Airline Allied Services Limited recruits Instructor (Technical) invites application for the recruitment of Instructor (Technical) with B.E, B.Tech, Graduate holders
Company Name: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Position: Instructor (Technical)
Education:B.E, B.Tech, Graduate
Details of Post :
- Eligibility Engineering / Graduate Recognized University in Mechanical / Electronic / Aeronautical / Computers with relevant experience in Aircraft Maintenance / Operations / Flight Safety in airline of repute. OR Approved Ground instructors (Tech & Performance) from DGCA or Air force preferably on ATR / CRJ
- Upper Age limit 50 years as on relaxable for SC / ST and OBC Candidates as per rules
- After verification of all necessary documents the applicants will be provisionally considered eligible to undergo the selection process.
- Candidates serving in Government / Semi Government / Public Sector undertaking should apply through Proper Channel.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories will be entitled to second class return Rail / Bus fare at the time of Interview as per rules.
- Due weightage will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per laid down guidelines on reservations.
- Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Engagement Agreement basis for a period of (05) Five years.
- Management reserves the right to change the conditions and criteria depending upon the requirements.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
- Please note that offer of engagement is at the sole discretion of the management. Fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully appearing in selection process cannot be taken as assurance of engagement.
- All positions are transferable as per Company’s requirement and you are liable to be positioned at any place in India or abroad.
- Please attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 /- (Rupees Five hundred only) in favour of “Airline Allied Services Limited “ payable at new Delhi (Not applicable in case of SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen).
BENEFITS : Besides attractive emoluments and perks, post carries benefits of contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Free / Confessional air passages etc. as per Company policy.
HOW TO APPLY : Candidates fulfilling the above requirements on the prescribed dates as above may send their typed and signed application the above position separately giving therein full details along with attested copies of their certificates, four recent passport size photographs so as to reach the following address on or before 28thApril, 2014.
In- Charge Personnel
Airline Allied Services Ltd.
Adjacent to Office of Executive Director (N.R.) Air India
Terminal-1, IGI Airport
New Delhi – 110037
Tel No.: 011 52672793
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28th April, 2014
How to Apply: