Company Name: Accenture
Position: Analytics COE – Level G
Education: BSc/MSc/ BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
1. 0-5 years experience in a analytics BPO/KPO/Market Research environment
2. Should be BSc/MSc in Statistics/Economics/Op. Research/ mathematics from state Universities OR BE/B.Tech./ME/M.Tech./MCA from Tier 2 / Tier 3 Engineering Colleges or state Universities
3. Data mining skills • Experienced in the analysis of databases using SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, KXEN, MiniTab or other statistical modeling tool or experience in web analytics software like omnitaure etc..
4. Understanding of SQL, experience with SQL Server a plus
5. Prefer knowledge of some dasboarding software like Tableu, Spotfire etc..
6. Good written and oral communication skills
7. Ability to derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources
8. Strong aptitude for coding and love for data and quantitative analysis
9. Well versed with all MS Office packages
10. Analytical thinking
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 266,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012
How to Apply: