ACI Worldwide Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA freshers 2015 for Intern QE at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA can apply for this job from ACI Worldwide.
Company Name: ACI Worldwide
Position: Intern QE
ACI Worldwide powers electronic payments and banking for more than 5,000 financial institutions, retailers, billers and processors around the world. We process $13 trillion in payments and securities transactions each day, processing transactions for more than 250 of the leading global retailers, and 21 of the world’s 25 largest banks.More than 90 billion times each year, ACI solutions process consumer payments.
- Create scenarios and scripts from analysis of business requirements and message specifications for UPP 3.2.1 and Polaris projects.
- Execute test scripts, analyze and capture defects.
- Build UPP switch and test project application against a full set of test cases and scripts.
- Know and follow the Product Development Methodology and perform required testing and deliverables throughout the SDLC
- Work with the QA team and management to ensure deliverables meet project requirements
Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: