Company Name: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Details of Post :
|Sl. No.||Position||Title of the Project||FundingAgency||Principal Investigator|
|Scientific Assistant1 Post||International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC) – India Project (IRB Project No. 3 A/c. No. 2408)||DBT||Dr. Rajiv Sarin|
- Duration of the Project: One year Extendable up to Three years.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Application last date: 9th May 2014.
- Interview Date & Time: 27th May, 2014, at 10.00 a.m.
- Venue: Conference Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC.
Essential Qualifications and Experience: BSc in any branch of life sciences with DMLT from a recognized institute and at least 2 years laboratory experience. Candidates with hands on experience in tissue culture and molecular biology will be preferred.
- Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre register themselves by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to [email protected] latest by 17:30 hrs on 9th May 2014.
- Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be intimated by email on or before 14th May 2014.
- The interviews would be held on 27th May 2014 and will be only for the pre registered candidates who have been shortlisted.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview.
- At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9th May 2014.
How to Apply: