Aditya Birla Group Hiring Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech freshers 2015 for Engineer/Sr.Engineer at Ariyalur. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech can apply for this job from Aditya Birla Group.
Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
Education: Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech
Experience: 0-5 Years
The Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate named after Aditya Vikram Birla, headquartered in the Aditya Birla Centre in Worli, Mumbai, India.It operates in 40 countries with more than 120,000 employees worldwide.The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom (third largest in India), BPO and IT services.
- Monitor the mechanical maintenance activities of cement mill and packing plant to optimize the plant availability and maintenance cost.
- Should have sound knowledge on Mechanical maintenance of Roller press, Ball Mill & conveying equipment’s like belt conveyor, bucket elevators, DPC & Air slides.
- Coordinate in identifying up-gradation/ de-bottlenecking projects for improving the plant availability and productivity.
- Undertake project proposals, estimates, drawings and their modifications to obtain approvals and project execution in the stipulated time.
- Checking and inspection of drawings spares, modification in the existing system to suit the requirement and Co-ordination with internal departments and consultants/suppliers.
- Monitor cost of mechanical, civil execution works to avoid overruns and implementation of projects within the stipulated time.
- Working knowledge in PM Module
- Awareness about ABG excellence framework and safety standards.
Candidates should possess Diploma or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: