Company Name: Adobe Systems India
Position:Software Engineer Role
Experience:0 – 4 Years
Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing.
This is a white box testing profile which requires coding, scripting and automation experience.
The candidate will be designated as Software Engineer and will be responsible for testing of Adobe products.
We’re looking for an individual with excellent programming and communication skills.
1. Hands on Java OR C++ programming.
2. Strong Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
3. Exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
4. Should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
4. People with experience to automation tools will be preferred
5. Should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team
6. B.Tech – Computer Science with 0 – 4 years’ experience in Desktop and
Enterprise products or applications
Adobe India offers a brilliant work environment that thrives on innovation, a great corporate culture, core values and some of the brightest coworkers anywhere. Adobe has approximately 1700 employees in India and has facilities in Bangalore and Noida. Employees in the Bangalore office mainly work in the areas of product development and quality assurance. The employees in Noida primarily focus on product and quality engineering, in addition to supporting Adobe’s Global Customer Care center. Visit www.adobeindia.com for more information about Adobe India.
How to Apply: