Adtran is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
. May design or assist in the design and implement of Wireless LAN software including new features and
. Maintenance and enhancement of existing products
. May perform or assist in feasibility studies of needed software development.
. May document the design including features definition and provisioning models.
. May conduct and participate in design reviews and code reviews.
. May plan and perform unit and system level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements.
Company Name: Adtran
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree
Experience: 0-3 Years
1. This Software Engineering position is a professional level, which may include up to 3 years of experience.
2. More weight is given to candidates who have history of significant involvement in product lifecycle development.
3.A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software engineering,
4. Object-oriented design, design patterns and programming techniques with Ruby on Rails (preferred),
5. Perl, java, python, PHP, or C++ are required.
6. Experiences with debugging tools (for example gdb for C++) and
7. Source code control systems (Git, subversion, etc.) are required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
2. Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
3. Experience with web development technologies including MVC frameworks,
5. Relational Databases (PostgreSQL preferred, MySQL ok), NoSQL databases (Redis, for example).
Leading global provider of networking and communications equipment, with a portfolio of more than 1,700 products. Widely deployed by carriers and enterprises alike, ADTRAN solutions enable voice, data, video, and internet communciations across copper, fiber, and wireless network infrastructures.
How to Apply: