Company Name: Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
Position: Commercial Officer (Material Mgt)
Education: Any Degree with PG Diploma/MBA (Materials Mgt)
Experience: 7 years
Details of Post :
Aeronautical Development Agency, an autonomous Body and a Society under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, entrusted with the task of Design and Development of Tejas (LCA) and many other major projects invites applications for the following post:-
- Post Commercial Officer Materials Management)
- No. of Posts / Category 01 (unreserved)
- Essential Qualification
- Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University
- Professional Qualification in Materials Management preferably Graduate / Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM (recognized by Govt.) or
- MBA in Materials Management from a recognized University / Institution or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized University / Institution.
- Experience Essential (a) Minimum 7 years relevant experience out of which atleast 2 years in a Supervisory Capacity in the area of Commercial / Materials Management / Purchase Department of a reputed Industry / Government / Autonomous Body / R&D Organisation
- Thorough knowledge of public procurement procedures applicable to Government Establishments / Ministry of Defence etc, laid down rules and regulations in public buying, Export / Import procedures, INCOTERMS, drafting of major contracts, collaboration, agreements, MOU, Inventory Management etc. is essential.
- Desirable : Experience in E-Procurement Commercial Officer (Material Mgt)
- ComputerKnowledgeGood working knowledge in carrying out the above listed activitiesin related / applicable software.
- Age (as on closing date of the advertisement) Not exceeding 35 years
- Pay Band &Grade Pay (PB – 2) ` 9300–34800 + Grade Pay ` 4,600 (plus allowances as percentral Govt. Rules) Gross Minimum Emoluments at prevaling rates` 40,878/-
How to Apply : Candidates are required to register their applications through ADA web-site: https://www.ada.gov.in. In addition to registration on website, candidates should forward a hard copy of the online application (downloaded from the given web-site) to ‘The Senior Administrative Officer–I, Aeronautical Development Agency, P.B.No.1718, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017 along with attested copies of all testimonials. The post applied for needs to be clearly superscribed on the envelope.
Upon successful submission of the application on-line, a system generated unique application number would be allotted which should be carefully preserved by the applicants for future reference. After on-line registration/submission of application, it is mandatory for the applicants to send the printed application (confirmatory copy of the application) along with the following documents by speed post / registered post without which on-line application will not be considered.
- Attested copies of all testimonials in proof of Age, educational qualification, caste, experience, etc.
- A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central / State Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies.
The above documents should reach ADA within seven days after close of online registration, failing which the on-line registration of application is liable to be ignored.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/01/2014
How to Apply: