Company Name: Agilent Technologies
Position: R&D Engineer
Want to be at the cutting edge of Research and Development? Join the team that’s taking world-leading Agilent products from design to production.
You’ll learn about test and measurement domain, connectivity solutions and how to use a vast array of test techniques, tools and methodologies to do a quality check on these products.
1. Understand the customer requirements and product definition with R/D team
2. Design and implement the test cases
3. Execute manual and semi-automated tests
4. Ensure the product quality in the whole product lifecycle
5. Work with R/D team to continuously improve the software development process and testing tools
1. 0 to 2 year’s Expertise / Work Experience in software.
Testing and Quality
1. Knowledge of test processes
2. Knowledge of Defect management and other test tools
3. Knowledge of Test Design / Test Coverage techniques
4. Software Development – General
5. Knowledge of version control applications like MS Team Foundation or alike
6. Knowledge of Programming Languages (C/C++/C#)
7. Knowledge of scripting languages (MS Powershell, Perl etc)
8. General Computing Awareness: Basic knowledge of Computer hardware, networking concepts, and windows administrative tasks
9. Demonstrated strong Communication skills, initiative, ownership, and teamwork skills
10. Demonstrated problem solving skills
11. Demonstrated Judgment and Decision Making skills
12. Planning: Good time management skills
13. B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Systems from reputed Engineering Institutes
Learn to develop test software with Agilent Technologies Visual Engineering Environment (Agilent VEE Pro). Understand the fundamentals of Agilent VEE Pro software. Develop and debug VEE Pro programs. Gain hands-on experience building programs that collect, analyze, and display data from instruments. Build an easy-to-use operator interface.
How to Apply: