Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Doctors through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Doctors job from on or before 22nd December 2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company name||Air India|
|Total Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Application Last date||22nd December 2014|
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement of 06 Medical Doctors on fixed term contract basis and also to form panel. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (AS ON 01.11.2014)
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||6||As per rules|
- Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of 03 years depending upon requirement and individual performance.
- Full Time Contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 08 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs 53,500/- per month (Remuneration – Rs. 46800/- + conveyance – Rs. 5200/- + Medical – Rs. 1500/-)
- Part Time Contractual Doctors: They will be engaged for 04 hours per day/06 days a week. Their total emoluments will be Rs.26,750/- per month (Remuneration – Rs. 23400/- + conveyance – Rs. 2600/- + Medical – Rs. 750/-) In addition, they will be entitled for ten days leave in a year on pro rata basis after completion of six months of service and also Two economy class subject to load air passages for each completed year of service on domestic doctors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse and children. They would also be entitled for one economy class international passage every year on subject to load basis.
Selection Procedure for Air India Medical Doctors Post:
- Written Test on 22nd December 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Medical Doctors vacancy in Air India:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application inthe prescribed format available on Career Page of our Website : www.airindia.in , alongwith a recent passportsize photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at DELHI, so as to reach at Office of General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGI Airport, Terminal – I, New Delhi-110 037 on or before 22nd December, 2014.
Candidates are required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application in support of their Date of Birth, Academic Qualification/s, Experience. Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft, and photograph will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Medical Doctor on Fixed Term Contract basis. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 22nd December 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job:22nd December 2014