Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cabin Crew through recruitmentnotification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this JOB POST NAME. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/01/2015 & 05/01/2015 between 9.30 AM to 03.30 PM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Cabin Crew|
|Total No of Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 – Rs.35,000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walkin Date for this job||04/01/2015 & 05/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Air India, Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037|
Detail of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:
Air India Limited offers great career opportunities to candidates with Minimum Two Years’ experience as Cabin Crew with Current SEP for its immediate requirement of Cabin Crew in Northern Region (Delhi) on a fixed term employment, for an initial period of five years for following number of vacancies and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
- No of post : 61
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.35,000/-per month (both Fixed & Variables). In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.12400/-, Rs.14500/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours and Rs.8100/- as Layover Allowance for International Flights in a month. The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of d om est i c/International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting. The revision of above salary is also under consideration.
- AGE: Between 20 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University AND MINIMUM TWO YEARS’ flying experience as Cabin Crew in an Airline of repute with CURRENT VALID SEP Book
- Colour Vision: Normal on Ishihara Chart.
- COSMETIC APPEARANCE: – Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/birth mark. – Even and regular teeth
- SPEECH: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English language should be with clear understandable accent.
- LANGUAGE: Fluency in English and Hindi. Candidates having fluency in any Foreign Language of destination where Air India operates will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Air India – Cabin Crew Post:
- Written Test will be held on 04/01/2015 & 05/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Candidates are required to bring with them:
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on this Website
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with ORIGINALS
- One set of photocopies of Training Proficiency Record Book and SEP Book along with ORIGINALS
- A Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner stating therein their Height, Weight, BMI and Colour Vision. Those using contact lenses will also be required to bring a certificate from an Ophthalmologist giving therein the power of lenses. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery.
- At the time of Walk-in-interview, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Applications, which are incomplete/mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria including height, weight, BMI & vision and Caste (if applicable), will not be accepted and such candidates will not be allowed to appear for the Walk-ininterviews.
- Candidates, who are presently flying will be required to bring appointment letter, Photo Identity Card, Training Proficiency Record Book, SEP Book, etc. issued by their present employer for verifying the experience details. Those, who are grounded and not working presently, will be required to also bring their relieving/ resignation letter along with above documents.
- Though candidates are required to bring with them a Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner stating therein their Height, Weight, BMI & Colour Vision and those using contact lenses a certificate from an Ophthalmologist giving power of lenses and date of lasik surgery (if applicable) at the time of Walk-in-interview process. Any subsequent height, BMI & vision check carried out by the Medical Doctor of the Company will however be treated as final and binding.
- Candidates from hilly areas, claiming relaxation in height, will also be required to bring and attach domicile proof for the same.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard. However, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe categories who fulfil the laid down conditions for eligibility, will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.
- Female candidates are required to appear for Walk-in-interviews in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinised and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for Walk-in-interviews. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for Walk-in-interviews, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their application/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- For further schedule of recruitment process which includes, Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, issuance of engagement letter, Pre-engagement formalities, execution of necessary service agreement, training etc, only selected candidates will be informed by post/courier/e-mail and/or telephonically. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
Walkin Procedure for Cabin Crew Vacancy in Air India :
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 0930 hours to 1530 hours at the following Venue and dates:- 4th & 5th January 2015 at Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037. Please note that the candidature of Cabin Crew presently working with any of subsidiaries Companies of Air India Limited, will not be considered. After Registration, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 04/01/2015 & 05/01/2015
Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037